Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

43 minutes ago, John said:

The Express reports that we are plotting a £20m bid for Harry Wilson (link below), we could do worse or perhaps better, but it would be nice to do something!

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1325072/Liverpool-transfer-news-Reds-windfall-Aston-Villa-20m 

Wilson is very good. He scored goals but was treated poorly by howe. He was giving first teamers priority over wilson even thiugh they were not doung ut.

Wilson has massive potential and is better than aeg jita and trez. I would be very happy with him.

• Like 1

I hope we sign McKennie. He could have the same sort of impact on us that Kante had on Leicester (not winning the league but massively improving our team). He would be my first choice out of all the links so far. Pleaseeeeeeee

17 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

I hope we sign McKennie. He could have the same sort of impact on us that Kante had on Leicester (not winning the league but massively improving our team). He would be my first choice out of all the links so far. Pleaseeeeeeee

I said the moment we hired Lange, I suspected we'd be seeing a whole lot more signings from the Bundesliga. 

42 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Possibly interesting... wonder who we could be interested in at Juve? 

Can't see us affording the wages from any of the senior players in their squad and since we are not loaning young players.

Maybe we was trying to flog Aaron Ramsey to us? Don't see us picking up his £400k/ week salary but they are desperate to get rid.

49 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Possibly interesting... wonder who we could be interested in at Juve? 

CR7 lol. Rumours that Barca are trying to get CR7 and Messi together. I say that we should end Messi's nightmare and table a bid for both whilst monitoring the situation. 

I am of course joking they're both not good enough for us. 😜.

McKennie links are interesting. Wonder if Wed Edens could influence that deal. If it came down to him deciding between us and Southampton then i'm not sure if he would choose us. 

Edited by PieFacE

2 hours ago, useless said:

In a dream world, we would somehow be able to get Dejan Kulusevski. That's pie in the sky thinking though. I can't see Pirlo wanting to give him up as he just gets started.

A more likely shout could be Marko Pjaca. Is coming back from a lengthy injury and hardly any game time whilst on loan in Belgium. Likely to be surplus to requirements there. Versatile enough to play across the front three and still young at 25.

• Like 1

Carl Anka (Athletic's Southampton journalist) was tweeting about Weston McKennie being linked with Southampton and was pretty dismissive of him. He said from what he'd seen of him he'd much prefer if Hasenhuttl just brought Harrison Reed into the team.

I like Wilson.

But 20 mill for a 28 year old who isn't even prolific would be terrible business.

edit: Oh Harry Wilson. That would be even worse. He is just a free kick merchant. Never been impressed with him when watched him

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1