Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Bang average and was regularly dropped by Wilder last season so...

The Office No GIF

He has missed 2 games since they got promoted and was involved in 8 of their 39 goals last season 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He has missed 2 games since they got promoted and was involved in 8 of their 39 goals last season 

I was going to edit in case of this. Dropped/benched he played limited minutes a lot near end of last season

He was great in fantasy early last season as classed as defender and scored goals so lots of points but no one has him this season classed as mid but fantasy aside I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole as far as Villa concerned. All round game not interested

Edited by Kiwivillan

Lundstram's got some blood and thunder we definitely don't have. I quite like him.

Limited on the ball but makes loads and loads of good runs off it.

Would depend on the money.

If he was in our squad now, he's exactly the player that would have made a big difference for us v Leeds instead of Barkley or McGinn.

• Like 1

I advocated going for Lundstram before we got Barkley. Barkley on another level of course and really happy we got him. But if Lundstram is available and can go on the cheap in January we should go for him. He is proper box-to-box, loads of energy and running and is a decent player, would be a great fit for us. Direct competition for McGinn. In the last game against Sheff U he even outfought MicGinn. Would be great to have both in the same team.