Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

On 11/07/2019 at 12:00, Tomaszk said:

Tonev's YouTube compilation guff was miles better than that. Nothing in there at all that makes him look PL ready.

Luckily it is a YouTube compilation guff so doesn't say much about him as a player.

From page 1.

Maybe it did say something. Because in a YouTube compilation he looked absolutely crap and like he had minimal to zero technique.

Total rubbish.

I thought it was nerves early on. It's not, he's just got the tough of an excited elephant.

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 1

I'm not sure I'd want him in the squad if we went back down. I see nothing from him to justify him taking up a squad place, he's a dud to be replaced urgently in Jan.

He tries,  but he just doesn't have any ability. You've got to question the scouting.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm not sure I'd want him in the squad if we went back down. I see nothing from him to justify him taking up a squad place, he's a dud to be replaced urgently in Jan.

He tries,  but he just doesn't have any ability. You've got to question the scouting.

Head should surely roll based on the shite we brought in in the summer 

• Thanks 1

I mentioned a couple of months ago about him being a headless chicken. The problem with him is purely lack of high level coaching and understanding of the game. I think with Trez he has been built up into something he is definitely not. Probably by his Countrymen since he was a kid and also because of Youtube videos showing him glide past statues in bs leagues. I nearly pissed myself in that first half watching him decide for an age to run with the ball. Realised he didn't have the pace to beat the Norwich LB. He nearly then tripped over the ball before awkwardly playing an under hit pass backwards. It sums him and us up at the moment tbh. 

I think a lot of the players are going to have better second half of the season. Tezegeuet being one of them. He has had glimpses, but seems to be struggling with the pace of the PL. I am not worried.

• Like 2

I've never seen an Aston Villa winger before where he's been put through in acres of space out wide and I have felt absolutely no surge of excitement.  Put through into acres of space and utterly failed to take the ball on and create anything exactly as I expected when the ball went to him. 

On another occasion given the ball with ages to put in an unopposed cross and delivered nothing. 

What is the point of a wide player who can't run down the wing and can't put in a cross? 

Another piece of utterly woeful business from us. 

Edited by sidcow

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

Him and El Ghazi reminds me of the days when we had Kachloul and Hadji, and i'm not sure which pair is worse

Kachloul was actually quite decent at times, from my memory.

El Ghazi is a funny one, I can't put my finger on what has happened to him.

He has shown glimpses of what he is capable of in a couple of games already this season.

I'd definitely say he is better than Trez.

I think that some of these comments are unfair, he has popped up with some important goals for us already and works hard defensively for us. £8.75m in today’s market is a bargain in my opinion. He scored against the current Champions League winners (Liverpool). I don’t know what people are expecting for £8.75m

• Like 1

Â