Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

It's taken Adama Traore 5 years to look anything like value for money, and even then Wolves fans I know say it's a 9/10 performance or 1 2/10.

The real question is, can we afford that time with Trez?  

I don't see anyone moaning when he scores, and for his first 14 games, as a winger he's scored 3 and got 2 assists? Not bad numbers really. 

I don't doubt he'll learn to calm down, make better decisions, stop overplaying where necessary and become more composed, but it'll take time and maturity. 

I like him, but I acknowledge we haven't got the privilege or luxury of time to fully bed him in at a nice pace - this is the Prem. 

I had my doubts about Trez at the start of the season but to be fair to him he has popped up with a few goals this season - but he misses a lot more than he scores and it's a shame we don't have many other players (Wes, for one) that can find the space that he does because he always seems to have an opportunity to have a pop on goal (bit like El Ghazi).

4 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

It's taken Adama Traore 5 years to look anything like value for money, and even then Wolves fans I know say it's a 9/10 performance or 1 2/10.

The real question is, can we afford that time with Trez?  

I don't see anyone moaning when he scores, and for his first 14 games, as a winger he's scored 3 and got 2 assists? Not bad numbers really. 

I don't doubt he'll learn to calm down, make better decisions, stop overplaying where necessary and become more composed, but it'll take time and maturity. 

I like him, but I acknowledge we haven't got the privilege or luxury of time to fully bed him in at a nice pace - this is the Prem. 

Traore was like 19 when he was with us. I wasn't posting on here back then, but it seems madness to me if people here thought he didn't have at least some potential. 

Trezeguet is like 25 now. He's arguably in his prime right now as the prime of a winger is notoriously earlier than other positions. I think he's close to peaking already and he's already had 4 months of PL action to bed himself in the league. Probably a lower end of the PL winger and nothing more. Some chance of him improving to becoming a midtable level PL winger.

Edited by Laughable Chimp

Haven't posted about players in a while, but I've been reading.

This guy is wank. I've been amazed at the people in here saying they prefer him to El Ghazi.

I don't even rate El Ghazi, I think he's a bit shit too. But he's miles better than Trezeguet

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Haven't posted about players in a while, but I've been reading.

This guy is wank. I've been amazed at the people in here saying they prefer him to El Ghazi.

I don't even rate El Ghazi, I think he's a bit shit too. But he's miles better than Trezeguet

This is exactly where I am with our wingers.  It's like the footballing equivalent of Johnson or Corbyn. 

Â