Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

2 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

According to Wikipedia, he’s scored 3 goals in 11 Premier League appearances and he has played twice in the League Cup too without scoring. I seem to be in the minority of 1 just for a change :) but I think he’s done quite well for us 

Is this a windup? Do you judge people off what it says on Wikipedia or what you see with your eyes?

He's in too much of a rush all the time.

Summed him up when someone set him free on the right wing on a counter and when the angle was closed, he tried to shoot when it would obviously be blocked. Just hold onto it for a few seconds FFS until you work a better option.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

I think he tries to hard, he definitely possesses skill but he lacks composure, he needs to be coached better.

i didn't see him trying hard today strolling back on counter attacks , not picking up his players, passing shocking. Truly a terrible player that needs to be shipped out ASAP. You shouldn't have to coach the basics

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I don’t know what you’re expecting when we sign these players. For me, he’s done well and justified his £8.75m price tag

Seems the majority on here disagree with you Sir.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Sad 1

I'm sure everyone saw how he tried to bring the ball up from our defense onlyvto be chased down and lose the ball. It happened twice, and in bad places. He was so slow both times, not knowing what to do ... I was just screaming at him.

4 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I'm sure everyone saw how he tried to bring the ball up from our defense onlyvto be chased down and lose the ball. It happened twice, and in bad places. He was so slow both times, not knowing what to do ... I was just screaming at him.

Exactly, I did the same. He really is a terrible player 

At the very least he needs to work hard with a conditioning coach.  The commentator mentioned he was spent and I had to look at the clock to make sure we were only about 10 minutes into the second half.  I generally feel the best thing would be to have El Ghazi for an hour, then swap for Trez but then if Jack moves more centrally then both will most likely start which is a bit of a risk.

5 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Continues to bring in valuable revenue with his huge fanbase.

Sadly I'm 43% sure that's how he's suddenly been seen to be good enough as a signing.

This Egyptian push is a big part of the club's plans.

The XI on the field are absolutely not good enough to carry him I'm afraid.

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

So we're just gonna lie now. Theres video evidence of who got in whose face you know.

Lies? That’s a bit strong, mate. As I recall Mings was bollocking him for being a lazy shite and not picking up his man. El Ghazi then squared up & pushed his forehead into Mings face. Should’ve been benched the next day pending transfer.

6 minutes ago, Awol said:

Lies? That’s a bit strong, mate. As I recall Mings was bollocking him for being a lazy shite and not picking up his man. El Ghazi then squared up & pushed his forehead into Mings face. Should’ve been benched the next day pending transfer.

Nah Mings squared up to him and put his face in AEG's. His mistake was pushing his face back with his but it was Mings' that got all up in his grill as they say.

The lie was referring to the accusation that he feigns injury because he's not up to it. Maybe lie is the wrong word, slanderous probably makes more sense. He went down injured today and almost got subbed but played on til the end which doesn't really align with your description.

19 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Nah Mings squared up to him and put his face in AEG's. His mistake was pushing his face back with his but it was Mings' that got all up in his grill as they say.

The lie was referring to the accusation that he feigns injury because he's not up to it. Maybe lie is the wrong word, slanderous probably makes more sense. He went down injured today and almost got subbed but played on til the end which doesn't really align with your description.

That’s where we disagree. I don’t think he was injured, just not up for the fight. Pretty sure that’s why Jack gestured at him to get up again when he went down. Anyway, it’s only opinions and mine is that we have two dud wingers that need replacing ASAP. If we could get Bowen & Benrahma then I’d sell them both in Jan. 

• Like 1

Â