Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

6 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

If you really think that's a reasonable comparison. Wingers often move and develop into strikers. Just like CB and fullbacks often interchange. 

If you said El Ghazi, I could possibly understand that. Trez barely has the attributes to succeed as a winger in this league, let alone a striker.

• Like 4

Just now, Keyblade said:

If you said El Ghazi, I could possibly understand that. Trez barely has the attributes to succeed as a winger in this league, let alone a striker.

I think they both could work, but I don't see the point of rotating people out of positions where they are already playing well. Trez has a lot of key abilities to do well as a striker. Both movement, urgency  pace, has a knack of getting infront of defenders. He tends to get finishes on target. Only real big weaknesses are heading strength and hold up play, but with Wesley we aren't losing much. 

9 hours ago, Keyblade said:

He has non existent hold up play and is a bit headless. We should sign Aaron Lennon or Theo Walcott to be his striking competition

36 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He has non existent hold up play and is a bit headless. We should sign Aaron Lennon or Theo Walcott to be his striking competition

Link up play is much more important than hold up play. At least if you look at the best teams in the world

I didn't realize we were Stoke. What is the need for a big lump up front we can hoof the ball up to?

Oh, and i'm sure Lennon and Walcott are great at hold up play, lol.

But in all seriousness. Why do we have a need for a tall target man every season? Why can't we have a Maupay type of striker leading the line.

Edited by villalad21

We are 18th in passes made, only Newcastle & Burnley are worse, by a fair bit thou.

We are 18th in touches, only Newcastle & are worse, by a fair bit thou.

We don't play possession football, we might try, but we don't do it currently.

Having a guy up top to whom the ball sticks would likely help a lot, not sure Trez is that guy thou.

Played pretty much like the last cup game we had against the Wolves kids and we all wondered why we bought the fella. Then next PL game he proceeds to score and puts in a good performance. 

I do sometimes wonder whether he tries too hard at times and it screws with his composure.

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

The lad in year 11 with five star skills and rapid pace who never passes the ball but absolutely ruins everyone. Then 2 years later when he moves to Sunday league is gettung marked out the game by 5 bellies Jimmy because he doesn't really understand the game.

This is actually spot on.

I like the guy, but he has almost zero awareness and football intelligence.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

You will be waiting a very long time for that

We've seen it time and time again where players need to adjust to the rigour of the Premier League. Why not Trezeguet who has been at the club for 5~ months?

He shows flashes of brilliance and technique and runs hard. He needs to apply that.

8 minutes ago, AV82 said:

We've seen it time and time again where players need to adjust to the rigour of the Premier League. Why not Trezeguet who has been at the club for 5~ months?

He shows flashes of brilliance and technique and runs hard. He needs to apply that.

I don't think it will ever happen mate. When am i ever wrong about a player?

Edited by Villan4Life

Â