Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

He is shit, but what do you think you get for 8million these days

Callum Robinson and some change would have been infinitely more use this season.

Robert Skov was the one! £9m, which I think was the full Trez fee? Somewhere in the 9-11m window I thought?

Anyway, Skov! Guy plays two positions we we were desperate for RW and LB! What a miss.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Awol said:

That’s where we disagree. I don’t think he was injured, just not up for the fight. Pretty sure that’s why Jack gestured at him to get up again when he went down. Anyway, it’s only opinions and mine is that we have two dud wingers that need replacing ASAP. If we could get Bowen & Benrahma then I’d sell them both in Jan. 

Agree with you here. 

Everything about El Ghazi’s body language at the minute stinks and he’s really starting to rile me up.

Say what you want about Trez (and I’ll be the first to say his performances haven’t been great) at least you can see the passion in him and he seems to really have bought into the club and the battle were in. Watch the reactions of the two players when we scored - says it all.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Everyone has different body language. Just judge players by how they're playing on the pitch. There were countless times that Trez was just strolling around the pitch where even Wesley was putting in work and harrying the defenders. 

On top of that, when the ball finally came to him either from a poor opposition pass or one from his teammate he almost invariably wasn't ready and took an embarrassingly heavy first touch. But he runs around like a headless chicken so I guess that means he shows pashun.

Everyone’s body language is different yes but an individuals body language and performance are closely linked. El Ghazi is in the poorest run of form he’s had for the club since joining and it’s no coincidence that he’s playing with a sulk and showing little desire. A weak mindset will always lead to a drop in performance.

Trez looked as if he was gassed whereas El Ghazi looks lazy. Again, not defending the effectiveness of Trez’s running but with a bit more match fitness and time in the side I think we will see an improvement there whereas I can’t see where the improvements going to come from with El Ghazi unless his attitude changes. Just doesn’t seem like a man you’d want next to you in the trenches.

• Like 1

Both him and El Ghazi are nowhere near the standard required to stay in this league. I like Trez slightly more because he doesn’t come across as a complete bellend on the pitch. 

I don’t even know if they’re good enough for the championship in truth. 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Both him and El Ghazi are nowhere near the standard required to stay in this league. I like Trez slightly more because he doesn’t come across as a complete bellend on the pitch. 

I don’t even know if they’re good enough for the championship in truth. 

El Ghazi will come good

9 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

You say that like El Ghazi is a new signing and wasn't a key player in our promotion campaign last season.

I don’t think El Ghazi was that key last season, in fact, he was wildly inconsistent and probably had 4 decent games all year. (He was terrific in the playoff final, I’ll give him that). 

Im just not a fan. We need two new wingers. Just like we did in the summer.

• Like 2

Personally I've got a lot more appreciation of El Ghazi that I do of Trezeguet although both clearly have their limitations.

Hopefully we have the funds to get a decent winger/s in the January window as it should make a big difference to us.

Would love it if we got Jarrod Bowen.

Edited by Brumstopdogs
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Personally I've got a lot more appreciation of El Ghazi that I do of Trezeguet although both clearly have their limitations.

Hopefully we have the funds to get a decent winger/s in the January window as it should make a big difference to us.

Would love it if we got Jarrod Bowen.

Best thing about Trez…….. we would probably break even if we shipped him, something we need to do, just not good enough.

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

He's terrible and we won't win many matches with him starting. Sadly we're short of quality alternatives so we need to get someone exceptional to replace him. No pressure.

We won yesterday with him starting. Just sayin!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, The Hawk said:

Agree with you here. 

Everything about El Ghazi’s body language at the minute stinks and he’s really starting to rile me up.

Say what you want about Trez (and I’ll be the first to say his performances haven’t been great) at least you can see the passion in him and he seems to really have bought into the club and the battle were in. Watch the reactions of the two players when we scored - says it all.

Agree with this. Trezguet has the right attitude and protects his fullback as well. Which is why I'm happy to persevere with him. El-Ghazi needs to pull his finger out though.

• Like 1

El Ghazi has got 4 goals and 3 assists. To me that's fine for a winger in a relegation battle team. 

Trez just looks so far off the required quality at the moment. We need a wide player in Jan because Trez off the bench is a much better option and to be honest, the money we paid for him he should be a squad player and not a regular starter for us. 

• Like 3

Â