Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

I love Berty, the bloke is absolute class. His dodgy moments are worth it for the pure magic he comes out with. 

Wonderful finish with his right foot and his defensive work seemed better tonight. Not that he had to do much 😆

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, May-Z said:

Love him. I appreciate Trez's efforts, but Traore is in a different class.

Agreed,  Trez definitely still has something to offer but Traore has that next level quality that has helped us improve in that area of the pitch. 

1 minute ago, gwi1890 said:

Just when you think that he can’t get any more one footed he scored another worldie with his weak foot

Think he's scored more with his right than left! The one footedness matters less with Cash and other bombing on the outside of him.

Starting to look really good isn't he👌

• Thanks 1

Bertie plays football like he's taking the piss. Totally flamboyant and that's how we need to let him play because you can see that's how he wants to play. His skills are sublime. Did anyone acknowledge that quick shuffle he did where he sort of moved it from left to right really quickly to take a player out but Dougie was too slow to react to it?

Great goal and great skills/energy. Love watching him play and right now he looks a snip at what we paid for him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

Please, please, please, FFS, can we stop writing players off after 20 mins? I shudder to think if fans had been in the ground for his early appearances. Would he have become the player we see now or would his confidence be completely shot?

however much i agree, some fans...... thats like asking water not to be wet......

It's a cold, boring night where I'm at. Good thing I have the first 30 or so pages of this thread to provide me hours of entertainment while i sit by the fire. 

"But the Lyon fans think he is sh*t...." 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

He reminds me of Dele Alli in that they'll kill you with their first touch, whether it's a goal or a flick or a through ball. Give them a bit more time and they might mess up.

But his first touch is just sensational. Kills the ball absolutely dead, doesn't matter where it comes from.

Â