Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

• 2 weeks later...

One good touch. Nah, omne amazing touch. But what else did he do? There have been maybe 1 or 2 performances all season in which I've been glad he's on the pitch, he needs to do a lot more than that.

Just now, WooJung said:

As limited as he is defending, he's the only player which makes us dangerous on the right wing. Needs lots of defensive coaching though 

I'd take Trezeguet or El Ghazi out there every single time on current form. 

Such a strange player, can go from tripe to Zidane in one transition of play.

We just need to give him time.

We will soon drill the tendency to be lazy out of him.

At least we know FOR SURE he has quality in abundance in his locker. Once he gets up to the level he can be immense.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I'd take Trezeguet or El Ghazi out there every single time on current form. 

Sorry, not having it, El Ghazi is half the player on the right that he's on the left. 

Trezeguet has his purpose and I agree he would be a better option the Traore for games like city. But no way he gets ahead of Traore against most of the other teams 

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Such a strange player, can go from tripe to Zidane in one transition of play.

We just need to give him time.

We will soon drill the tendency to be lazy out of him.

At least we know FOR SURE he has quality in abundance in his locker. Once he gets up to the level he can be immense.

It's not so much lazy as it is not being used to doing that role. We ask a hell of a lot of our wingers to cover the length of the pitch all game. 

• Like 1

Thought he was alright. We were generally very exposed on both flanks, and while you can argue both Grealish and Traore needed to do more defensively, it's just a case of Manchester City having bought some of the best players in the world. They are exceptional at switching play and doubling up wide. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He's fantastic or a disaster all at the same time. 

He's a nightmare defensively as he gives Cash no support and you need that in games like today but going forward he can be a real threat. 

I like him. 

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Thought he was alright. We were generally very exposed on both flanks, and while you can argue both Grealish and Traore needed to do more defensively, it's just a case of Manchester City having bought some of the best players in the world. They are exceptional at switching play and doubling up wide. 

Very true - you look at the sheer amount of money spent on players and we're miles apart

Beats his man with a dummy for him to cut straight back on his left to where the defender is still standing. 

Unfortunately I just can't seem to get onbiard with this signing. He would of been better signed as loan player and saved up for someone we really wanted. 

Â