Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

5 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

Why not go in for Sancho? £100mill is a lot of money but would hold his value at 20 years old and can play on either wing, would be a real asset going forward. I think he'd make the step up to the prem easily so low risk

spunk all our transfer window money on one player????, no thanks.

we need 4 very good players to improve the first 11, not 1 single player to have limited impact on the overall squad/team.

3 hours ago, Tayls said:

I forgot about the list... wasn’t that pretty much our whole transfer window that was bang on the money? 

Yes, im sure he shared it with a mate, who shared it with the tinterweb. I think 1 or 2 never happened? But most was bang on.

1 hour ago, SeanVilla said:

True! I'd go Bale (30mill & 400k a week wages), Thiago (30mill & 200k a week wages), Ramsey (10mill & 400k a week wages), Ozil (10mill and 350K a week wages). 

Total Spend: 80mill which leaves us 20mill spare to pay Brentford to take Hogan, Jota and Lansbury off our hands.

Not sure if this is serious? 

The comments I am seeing elsewhere suggests madness has descended amongst the faithful.... I just don’t know anymore

Edited by thunderball
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

True! I'd go Bale (30mill & 400k a week wages), Thiago (30mill & 200k a week wages), Ramsey (10mill & 400k a week wages), Ozil (10mill and 350K a week wages). 

Total Spend: 80mill which leaves us 20mill spare to pay Brentford to take Hogan, Jota and Lansbury off our hands.

Which equates to £150,200,000 transfers fees plus 1st year wages, not to mention agent fees and all the other silliness.... I think FFP will have something to say about the wage bill more than doubling in one hit, consider you're only allowed a £21,000,000 increase over a 3 year period! (I think them the rules, right?)

5 minutes ago, DeadlyDirk said:

Which equates to £150,200,000 transfers fees plus 1st year wages, not to mention agent fees and all the other silliness.... I think FFP will have something to say about the wage bill more than doubling in one hit, consider you're only allowed a £21,000,000 increase over a 3 year period! (I think them the rules, right?)

You can do it by adding new revenue too.

but the suggestion to spend that much on wages is crazy for our club and where we are at now 

13 minutes ago, Boumasbabies said:

Really need pace in final third. 

Patson Daka for me please. Explosive forward. 

He also does a front flip. Everyone knows if you do a front flip you are great. Auba and klose for example. 

Also a very good finisher. A lot of those shots looked unstoppable no matter how good the keeper is

Edited by MotoMkali
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Boumasbabies said:

Villain4life mentioned him last season and rates him. I've mentioned him a couple of times earlier on in this thread too. I'd love to get him in with his team mate Noah Okafor pace and skill aplenty. Also they play the high press so should be able to fit in and improve us.

38 minutes ago, DeadlyDirk said:

He was obviously taking the piss.

27 minutes ago, Boumasbabies said:

... I had to check if the Youtube was playing at normal rate. He is rapid!

Quick. Direct. Can finish. Comfortable on both feet. Exactly the kind of counterpoint we need compared to what we have.