Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

6 minutes ago, Wes said:

Appears that Florinel Coman is going to Crystal Palace. His agent was in London to discuss personal terms according to Romanian media. Rumoured to be around £13.5m.

We were linked with him last summer that's why I mention it.

Is he any use though? I watched Sweden vs Romania about a year ago and the commentator called him the Romanian Messi. I don't think he touched the ball

55 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

That smith family are brilliant, love them all, deans son, what an intelligent articulate lad he is.

Come on lad, produce that list 👍

I forgot about the list... wasn’t that pretty much our whole transfer window that was bang on the money? 

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Maybe he just likes a bit of thatcher? Arse and wellies are not my cup of tea but each to their own :)

thatcherlovebr.jpg.ca1f6089db7e1e388b9904d7affe3adf.jpg

Hope's its not abit of Maggie Thatcher.. 

There should be alot more bush on that old house if its Maggie thatcher.

Edited by Dave-R

We should just pay the 20 mill.

One fan said:

Morelos is no angel, he has a bit of a temper but its worth noting he’s the permanent target of the media in Scotland, he’s became the pariah of the goldfish bowl up here, its a circus. Every opposition player hates him because he’s unplayable and he’s volleyed up and down the pitch by defenders who can’t deal with his strength. Villa would get a cracking signing for £20m. I reckon being in a bigger league he’d get the head down, he seemed to have no discipline problems in Finland. Gers fans hate to see him go tbh.

https://villaunderground.com/aston-villa-transfer-news-20m-colombian-striker-linked-16-25m-bid-rejected/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=aston-villa-transfer-news-20m-colombian-striker-linked-16-25m-bid-rejected

Edited by Dave-R

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Very much tic. Especially with him ending the tweet with “trust me.”

Best bit is that he knows it's a 4 year deal despite 'having no sources'.  

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 1