Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Napoli appear to have agreed a deal with Wolfsburg for Josip Brekalo. He plays predominantly on the left, which I think would confirm Hirving Lozano's time is up at the club. He only moved there last year for £39m and would be available for much less you would think.

12 minutes ago, Wes said:

Napoli appear to have agreed a deal with Wolfsburg for Josip Brekalo. He plays predominantly on the left, which I think would confirm Hirving Lozano's time is up at the club. He only moved there last year for £39m and would be available for much less you would think.

Not necessarily. Lozano played better towards the end of the season, and Callejon is moving on, which makes room for Brekalo. Good Player

17 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Sturridge is surely the complete opposite of the kind of player we're going for?

Media bullshit.

Indeed you would only go for him if you didn’t trust the big money buys available would work for us.

how you get to that point this early in the window god only knows

9 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Not necessarily. Lozano played better towards the end of the season, and Callejon is moving on, which makes room for Brekalo. Good Player

Impression I had was that Lozano did not play domestically since the restart and was being pushed out. Completely hold my hands up if I'm wrong.

Agree on Brekalo - looks promising.

18 minutes ago, Wes said:

May I ask where you've seen that Brekalo news? As a Napoli supporter, I'm yet to see any mention of that from the usual sources.

12 minutes ago, Wes said:

Impression I had was that Lozano did not play domestically since the restart and was being pushed out. Completely hold my hands up if I'm wrong.

Agree on Brekalo - looks promising.

Lozano played in 10 out of 12 Serie A games post lockdown, often coming on for Callejon, who is now leaving. Who knows, maybe they'll sell (and I'd love if we got him!), but I think he'll play a role with Napoli next season, and Brekalo will be back up for Insigne on the left.

9 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Lozano played in 10 out of 12 Serie A games post lockdown, often coming on for Callejon, who is now leaving. Who knows, maybe they'll sell (and I'd love if we got him!), but I think he'll play a role with Napoli next season, and Brekalo will be back up for Insigne on the left.

Yes, my understanding is Callejon is gone. Milik and Allan (I'd guess he'll be at Everton) are very likely to be sold, and there's a good chance Koulibaly goes as well (they're just waiting for Man City to increase the offer). Other than that, Napoli might make some swap deals (getting Under from Roma for possibly Meret), but that's the extent of what they're looking to move out. 

19 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

My mistake then! Thank you for correcting me here.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, useless said:

Jonathan David going to Lille for €27m.

Believe me when i say this but i can assure you he is not that great and would not be good enough for the Premier League(not that you mentioned him being great or anything)... Lille paying quite a bit of money for the lad, i mean time will tell  ... so assuming we land ollie watkins i pray that we are in for another striker because we cannot be relying on this guy to bring us to more dizzying heights in the league surely not ... still going to need a Edouard or a Tammy Abraham type but then this uses more funds which we need to allocate elsewhere.