Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

9 hours ago, Boumasbabies said:

Really need pace in final third. 

Patson Daka for me please. Explosive forward. 

Whilst his speed differentials will be different against Premier League defenders, I do like how decisive he looks.  Many of his goals were first time shots, barely any hesitation.  This is what we need in front of goal, less dilly-dallying. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Not really Moto.

It really does not matter what a player costs in weekly wages or transfer fee as long as they have potentially good:- characteristics , overall talent, attitudes, attributes,  amplitude, intelligence, and can  significantly improve/become better player and person with all these.

Forget overall fee or wages to start.

Bang on as always pal, you should have some sort of VT PRO status❤

Out of interest, I posted a while back that too many signings/upheaval could lead to another bottom 6 struggle. I suggested the line up from the west ham game was close to half decent and that replacing samata Connor and Trez should be our starting point.

Where do think we should chop and change on a realistic level, improvers to go staring in to the 11 and bolster the bench etc?

Edited by Phil Silvers
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Tubby said:

Whilst his speed differentials will be different against Premier League defenders, I do like how decisive he looks.  Many of his goals were first time shots, barely any hesitation.  This is what we need in front of goal, less dilly-dallying. 

Really has to be some of the worst defending I've ever seen. I thought I'd seen some shite defending in the Eresdivisie, but that that video.. jesus 

56 minutes ago, Tubby said:

Jesus christ he faster than lightning, the way he picks up speed is insane. What's his price going to be??

43 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’ve stayed away from here for a few days but as it’s now Wednesday, I figured there was a high 50/50 chance we will have signed someone.

Where you at new players? Hello? 

Reply Answer Me GIF by memecandy

An ironman doing the Thanos finger snap for signings would be ace, I'm sure iron man in avengers endgame says hes had enough lol.

This was just a terrible season to get relegated. A usual year these clubs would easily get their asking price for their top players but now even the rich clubs are a bit stingy with their money.

Watford paid €30m for Sarr who is young and had a good season but they might still struggle to make any real profit on him.

All 3 of the clubs relegated have quite a lot of players who should be interesting to PL (and other) clubs, but there just isn't as much money to go around this summer. 

It'll be a waiting game and I think the Championship clubs will crack first, they will need money in and to reduce their wage bill. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Bang on as always pal, you should have some sort of VT PRO status❤

Out of interest, I posted a while back that too many signings/upheaval could lead to another bottom 6 struggle. I suggested the line up from the west ham game was close to half decent and that replacing samata Connor and Trez should be our starting point.

Where do think we should chop and change on a realistic level, improvers to go staring in to the 11 and bolster the bench etc?

Definitely need to find better than what we currently have mate,  We need find few players that will go straight into first eleven so current player's like Conor, Trez, Nakamba, Samatta are squad options. 

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If sarrs asking price os 30m we should meet it. He is totally worth that

The if is definitely the key here. Why would they put that low price tag on him this early in the window when they bought him for near enough that much and he's looked good?

Unless he has a release clause, which I guess is possible.

6 minutes ago, RichiBoi11 said:

I thought Watford wanted £50m?

Media are saying they want 30m. Sarr is a young quick exciting signing. Reminds me of when went for ashley young. He was a superb signing for us and was from watford (good omens!)

• Like 3