Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

6 minutes ago, Tez500 said:

What an absolute digital rag the mail is. I wouldn't wipe my virtual arse with it if I run out of virtual toilet roll. I'd rather have the messy crack. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

What an absolute digital rag the mail is. I wouldn't wipe my virtual arse with it if I run out of virtual toilet roll. I'd rather have the messy crack. 

Sarcastic Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

I actually prefer to read these links instead of the constant negativity about them. This is the 21st c. economics of media whether you like it or not. You think these journalists wouldn't prefer to base all efforts around the relatively calm waters of a daily print edition? Major advertising has migrated online and there's no money in print, therefore the imperative is to grab attention in the highly competitive attention economy.

I just cannot understand the constant need to complain about this. Don't click. Don't engage with it if it upsets you so much. When all print media/journalism disappears as an option, then they'll be something to complain about.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

Those 'live' websites make me want to slaughter everyone in sight. 

They truly are eye AIDS

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Luiz McGinn 

Buendina Grealish Rashica 

ST

Even if the ST is Ormo that’s still the smallest front 6 in PL history.

• Haha 1

Appears that Florinel Coman is going to Crystal Palace. His agent was in London to discuss personal terms according to Romanian media. Rumoured to be around £13.5m.

We were linked with him last summer that's why I mention it.

• Like 1