Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

42 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Is he any use though? I watched Sweden vs Romania about a year ago and the commentator called him the Romanian Messi. I don't think he touched the ball

Romanian Mbappe he is known as

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

this thread has fallen further than i thought, we have fallen so low its not the Britney Spears thread.

Embarrassed Shame GIF

Pin on LOLZ

Edited by sne
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Thiago Alcantara is available for under 30 million it seems and Liverpool being the cheap bastards they are don't seem to want to pay that. Yes I know he is on 12 million a year but what over a 3 year contract that is only 36 million. Would you pay 70 million for 3 years of thiago because I would. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Some really spurious links to Matty Cash surfacing. I know very little about him. 

If we're going to buy a RB we should be looking to buy a sure fire PL hit, guilbert and elmo already tick the good enough box

None of the academy players that we were meant to be signing O'Reilly, McBride, Shakpoke, Borgarde, Winkles, or Chrisene have officially signed yet, sounds like we're under a transfer embargo.

• Confused 2

11 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Some really spurious links to Matty Cash surfacing. I know very little about him. 

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/19952-summer-transfers-window-2020/page/39/?tab=comments#comment-2928051

I first suggested him on here in 2017 @Delphinho123 but more suggestion above.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Thiago Alcantara is available for under 30 million it seems and Liverpool being the cheap bastards they are don't seem to want to pay that. Yes I know he is on 12 million a year but what over a 3 year contract that is only 36 million. Would you pay 70 million for 3 years of thiago because I would. 

He will go to a team that will challenge for the CL title. We has as much chance of signing Toni Kroos or Luis Suarez.

3 minutes ago, useless said:

None of the academy players that we were meant to be signing O'Reilly, McBride, Shakpoke, Borgarde, Winkles, or Chrisene have officially signed yet, sounds like we're under a transfer embargo.

How do you know?

3 hours ago, Tez500 said:

This is really cruel, my two teenage sons have read this and believe it to be true, all my eldest can talk about on Xbox is this. Can’t someone just think about the children 

1 minute ago, sne said:

He will go to a team that will challenge for the CL title. We has as much chance of signing Toni Kroos or Luis Suarez.

What if we convinced him of the project. Getting to play with top Brazilian talents like Luiz and Wesley and the club of the legend Alan Huttinho

Cash has become quite highly rated since moving to right-back, think he's widely regarded as the best player in that position in the championship. Think I read recently that Forest want around £15m for him.

Just now, MotoMkali said:

What if we convinced him of the project. Getting to play with top Brazilian talents like Luiz and Wesley and the club of the legend Alan Huttinho

And his compatriot Jota :D 

• Haha 1