Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

Massively underated player for me.An unsung hero . His work rate is massive, always chasing everything and its starting to pay off for him and us now this season. Definately cemented his position , cant see el ghazi getting a start ahead of him 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, neilski said:

Massively underated player for me.An unsung hero . His work rate is massive, always chasing everything and its starting to pay off for him and us now this season. Definately cemented his position , cant see el ghazi getting a start ahead of him 

Or Traore.

24 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Our formation is actually

Grealish Watkins Barkley

McGinn Dougie Trez

Agreed we certainly started that way in 1st half and second half it seemed to be a bit more fluid with Jack hovering between midfield and attack. 

He is an absolute dog in the midfield though. Never ever stops running, seems to genuinely relish the continuous sprints he has to do to close down players. Sometimes when he gets the ball it looks like he wants to give it to the opposition just so he can run and chase them down again. With him and McGinn in midfield we have two players who cover a huge amount of ground during a game. Both seemed to have lifted their fitness levels so they can maintain it for a full game rather than falling off a cliff after 60/70 mins. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Not every player will improve the way Trez has improved but if people can’t look at this lad and realise players are often written off prematurely then there is no hope.

I thought he was superb last night and very close to MoTM.

When you consider how much abuse he received from how own fans it make it even more impressive.

No wonder he has made it as a footballer. Unbreakable mentality.

He's come on absolutely loads and is now a vital component to the high-tempo, counter-attacking style that we have adopted against the 'better' teams.  His work rate is phenomenal and it almost looks like he's doing it enthusiastically rather than tactically (which I'm sure is wrong).  You know how you always wanted the ball playing football at school?  That's how it looks like Trez plays when trying to get the ball back :D 

Yet again, some back post brilliance to get a crucial goal in a crucial game.  Traore has really got his work cut out to get past this lad - fair play to him.  Long may it continue Trez. 

Â