Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

1 poor performance in 5 and people jump on his back.

Truly pathetic.

Up the Trez! Hope he starts on Sunday. Crucial player for us.

He’s been poor since he joined. He’s not crucial for us. If he was, we wouldn’t have signed Traore. The worst player in our starting 11 by some distance.

Must be early over there in San Francisco? 

Edited by Delphinho123
  • Like 3

On 27/10/2020 at 12:28, Delphinho123 said:

He’s been poor since he joined. He’s not crucial for us. If he was, we wouldn’t have signed Traore. The worst player in our starting 11 by some distance.

I couldn't disagree more with this, I'd written him off last season, but he's been one of our better players since it resumed after lockdown, and I've seen absolutely nothing from Traore to justify him starting above Trez.

• Like 1

On 27/10/2020 at 13:28, Delphinho123 said:

I'm normally in agreement with a lot of what you say, but on Trez I think you're dead wrong. 

He is a bit akward with the ball and there are better players, but I think he's doing well. We look pretty balanced with him. Very unfortunate not to score today. 

My biggest gripe with him is the outer points on his performances. He can be brilliant and dog shit the next, but that just comes with the territory when you buy a player for £9 million. You don't always get consistency. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

Has Traore even played a total of 90 min yet? Judging him already is nonsense, but he's been the target soon as we signed him.

Trez did decent today, his effort is great but his decision making is woeful at times. If Traore is the same after a similar amount of games then the same will be said, not stupidly after 1-2 games total minutes.

Edited by Trickster

12 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Do you seriously look at Traore as a good player?

Complete waste of space imo. We got robbed

Alternatively people who know what they are talking about thought we had a massive steal. Klopp for one thinks he could be the signing of the season. 

Â