Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Do you seriously look at Traore as a good player?

Complete waste of space imo. We got robbed

You (and many others) were saying the same thing about Trez last season.

Give Traore (or anyone else) at least ten games before you make your mind up IMHO.

• Like 3

agreed, was his first start today and he only played for like 20min. I'm waiting until I make up my mind about him. However, right now I think that Trez deserves his slot in the starting eleven since he is very good atm.

Trez made a difference today. With a bit more luck or better finishing he could have scored some goals. Did anyone notice what he did when Watkins struck the penalty? He chased after it as soon as it was hit, apart from Douglas-Luiz who followed soon after, nobody else followed it up. The pen went in, but it could have been saved. Nobody else broke their neck for a potential rebound. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Trez made a difference today. With a bit more luck or better finishing he could have scored some goals. Did anyone notice what he did when Watkins struck the penalty? He chased after it as soon as it was hit, apart from Douglas-Luiz who followed soon after, nobody else followed it up. The pen went in, but it could have been saved. Nobody else broke their neck for a potential rebound. 

To be perfectly honest, when I saw his finishing today I thought it was top notch. On another goalie and a bit of luck that could have been 3 goals. Very very good attempts. 

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

He's our 'mane' . - defensively we're better with him in than not. Defensively liverscum are better with mane than not.

I know I know he can't kick a ball and all that. His improvement is nothing short of brilliant. Hopefully he can get a few more assists and goals this season. His pressing led to the first goal against liverscum. 

Edited by Sulberto21
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

To be perfectly honest, when I saw his finishing today I thought it was top notch. On another goalie and a bit of luck that could have been 3 goals. Very very good attempts. 

Yeah there wasn’t much wrong with it to be fair. His header and volley were both executed well from what I remember. Nobody can say we didn’t create enough chances to at least have got a draw from that. 

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

He's our 'mane' . - defensively we're better with him in than not. Defensively liverscum are better with mane than not.

I know I know he can't kick a ball and all that. He's improvement is nothing short of brilliant. Hopefully he can get a few more assists and goals this season. His pressing led to the first goal against liverscum. 

I know you don’t mean that in all seriousness, but he has improved his crossing this season. He’s got a few tricks in him too, they don’t always come off but he has got some skill. 

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

I know I know he can't kick a ball and all that. He's improvement is nothing short of brilliant. Hopefully he can get a few more assists and goals this season. His pressing led to the first goal against liverscum. 

He really is one of our most important players.

Shame some people just can't see it.

17 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I know you don’t mean that in all seriousness, but he has improved his crossing this season. He’s got a few tricks in him too, they don’t always come off but he has got some skill. 

That was for the scapegoat hunters. Should have had 3 assists against Liverpool too. Watkins misses the two chances there hit the bar with one and somehow Adrian who looked scared saved the other 1 on 1.

• Like 1

Just now, Hobbit Feet said:

When are people going to start admitting this guy is good and apologise for the abuse he got last year 

If he was English and/or white, everyone would have admitted it by now. Being a foreigner, the threshold is a bit higher.

• Haha 1

On 02/11/2020 at 10:18, Delphinho123 said:

He's a very limited player who shouldn't really be playing at this level but unfortunately our club just can't seem to sign a winger who is any good. 
He has to start now Traore is injured. At least he works hard I suppose. 

To be fair I’ve seen nothing from Traore to suggest he is the better player... Trez is starting and rightly so he has been superb so far this season a totally different player. 

• Like 1

Â