Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

42 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Elneny is positive for corona then.

And I don't know how recent it was, but trez was at salahs wedding and he tested positive as well. And Trez also wasn't wearing a mask in the photo I saw so he will almost certainly have to self isolate 

Edit: Correction was at Mo's brothers wedding so technically salahs wedding but not the one we think of. (Was photographed with Mo and this was only a couple of days before Salah tested positive so it is likely Salah got it there so trez may have it as well) 

Edited by MotoMkali

9 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

And I don't know how recent it was, but trez was at salahs wedding and he tested positive as well. And Trez also wasn't wearing a mask in the photo I saw so he will almost certainly have to self isolate 

Edit: Correction was at Mo's brothers wedding so technically salahs wedding but not the one we think of. (Was photographed with Mo and this was only a couple of days before Salah tested positive so it is likely Salah got it there so trez may have it as well) 

3 days ago Mo Salah tested positive.  I'd have thought trez would have tested positive by now if he caught it at the same gathering... however,  given Elneny now has tested positive and he was part of the team that played Togo 3 days ago id be very suprised if he doesnt have to isolate as a result. Be very much a case of one rule for footballers...

14 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

He’s starting for Egypt in a few minutes, so he must still be negative. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he was covid positive. They will do anything for their football team in Egypt. Their national team players are idolised.

2 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he was covid positive. They will do anything for their football team in Egypt. Their national team players are idolised.

2 of there best players have been removed from the squad already. Surely your theory Salah and Elneny be in the clear to play

super skills......good to see him at that back post again.....thats my boy....(referring to the first clip)

fine goal too for the second clip.....his stock is rising for sure.

Edited by TRO

On 14/11/2020 at 05:12, abdulaziz1 said:

It's not certain that he'll get it. I've just got it 2-3 weeks ago. I was with some people before knowing.

You've tested positive? Do you have any symptoms? 

On 21/12/2019 at 16:50, Dr_Pangloss said:

The worst of all our signings, garbage doesn't do him justice, a putrid footballer.

Just had a trawl back, plenty of quotes like this one.

Looks like he's proved most people wrong.

• Like 1

I know its a cliche, but i think he is a classic confidence player.

That shot (at, yes the back post) against Arsenal .....if someone like Harry Kane  had of scored that, it would be goal of the month.

His work rate is impressive, needs to add consistency to his game, but the way we are playing, he is rising to it, too.....showing urgency and intensity.

That back post, will be the making of him...He will score loads there.....defenders switch off there.

keep it up lad.

Edited by TRO

9 hours ago, mjmooney said:

You've tested positive? Do you have any symptoms? 

Yes I had some of them. Some pain in the throat, then closed nose, then after I felt everything ok I lost smelling. I'm not sure for how long, but after 5-7 days I started to smell again. Although when I smell the perfume, I smell a different thing. Until it eventually got back to normal. I think I had a fever and a headache the day before I had the throat pain.

Anyway here in our country, the protocol is to quarantine for 10 days since you have the symptoms (so if the fever and throat ache gone during these 10 days you're considered free of the virus and no need for another PCR). I think I had the first symptom the day we played Leeds.

Â