Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

On 18/05/2022 at 12:25, CVByrne said:

What is it with 80% of this country that they can't spell Conor. 😂

On 19/05/2022 at 11:39, WooJung said:

Just like people say Trez's goals against palace and Arsenal kept us us, Condor's goals against Norwich and Newcastle kept us up just as much

81% ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, TRO said:

good looking boys the paddies....Pierce Brosnan, Colin Farrell, Father Jack Hackett......me.

😜 

• Haha 1

Everything about Conor is class. He’s a great guy with a great attitude that got us promoted and kept us in the league. 

Still think I’d have him corners given the choice! 

Good luck and COYBIG!

10 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

A bit sad. 

I actually kind of miss that promotion side. So many players I had a soft spot for. 

Those final few months were incredible. 

Said it before, but the Boro game in the run in was my favourite game I've ever been to. Under the lights, we dominated them from start to finish, the atmosphere was electric front to back.

Good times, happy memories.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

looking at that small highlight reel on the AVFC twitter it's easy to forget he has actually played a fair bit in the PL too with some lovely goals (fulham, norwich, newcastle)

cant we just keep him and sneak him on whenever we get a corner or free kick? they've been shite ever since he left

best of luck conor

3 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Great player. And I think he scored my favourite villa goal, the stress of that game and the pressure of it all, what a strike. 

If I remember we were pretty toothless and he came on and you just felt he would score, he just had that instinct

Â