Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

17 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Missed a pen tonight 

I wanted Forest to win because it'd be more interesting to have them back in the Premier League, but felt awful for Conor. Wanted him to score and the rest to miss. 😂

4 hours ago, LondonVillian said:

thanks for your service connor - had some good qualities and some poor but always gave his all.

What is it with 80% of this country that they can't spell Conor. 😂

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

one of the best pound for pound signings we have made in the last 5ish years without a doubt. Played a big part for us during a difficult time and what a goal against Albion at Home 3 years ago. He should stick around at Sheffield United, I am sure with a full pre season and scoring a few goals in it he can take a starting place. been criminally underused by them imo.

Him and Adomah were 2 great servants for us in the championship and will be fondly remembered by me. good luck to him!

He was vital in us staying up as well in our first season. Just like people say Trez's goals against palace and Arsenal kept us us, Condor's goals against Norwich and Newcastle kept us up just as much. Plus all the goals he set up from set pieces.

Great servant to the club, no matter his limitations, I will always remember him very fondly

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/05/2022 at 16:44, fightoffyour said:

He may well have missed a penalty, but he looked incredibly handsome whilst doing so.

good looking boys the paddies....Pierce Brosnan, Colin Farrell......me.

• Like 1

On 18/05/2022 at 12:18, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Love Connor, but he isn't even playing in the Championship ATM.

Yet I legit see some fans on Villa Social Media groups say he'd do a better job than some of our current players. Lol

He can't even get into the Ireland team. Love the guy, great left peg and the goal against Baggies will live long in my memory

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Can u spell the Irish GK that is number 2 at Liverpool without using Google?

or translate " Eoghan" in to English equivalent.

• Like 1

Â