Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

1 hour ago, TRO said:

IIRC he was played at right back, when most of us seen him as a centre back, of which,I think he did too......that may have played a part.

But, didn't he buy a load of shirts for the fans?...... sweet touch,that.

proper strong character Melly.

Yup, last game of the season, away at West Ham I recall, said "Thanks 4 your support" on the back. Always had a lot of love for that handsome ****.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Having a medical with Derby today. Surprising that he hasn't gone to a Championship club. There must have been one or two in for him. Was the offer good from Derby, or maybe he wants to join a managerless rudderless sinking ship

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Watched him a few times this season. If anything I'd say when I saw him...underwhelming.  I thought he'd boss the league going down a level and run games but he's still the guy who will get the goals and assists but float about and not really dictate much.

• Like 2

Very good signing for us, was consistent in the Championship and had a wand of a left foot.

Premier League was perhaps a little too much for him, but will always remember him for that goal in the playoff semi at Villa Park. What a strike that was.

23 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Watched him a few times this season. If anything I'd say when I saw him...underwhelming.  I thought he'd boss the league going down a level and run games but he's still the guy who will get the goals and assists but float about and not really dictate much.

Seems he's the same at any level then.

35 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Named in the League 1 Team of the Season.

7 goals and 10 assists in 42 league games so far, according to Transfermarkt.

Always find it weird that Team of the Season is done before the season is finished. 

Cooper being included despite being injured and out for the season since early Feb is an interesting one.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Very good signing for us, was consistent in the Championship and had a wand of a left foot.

Still wanting to know which right footed player has a wand of a foot….!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Still wanting to know which right footed player has a wand of a foot….!

Glenn Hoddle, David Beckham and Sid Cowans

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

Â