The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Hang on, didn't Purslow say just yesterday that's he's going nowhere? 

And you're taking the word of Jim White over our actual CEO? 

Did he? 

Looking at what MOMS said about the meeting yesterday, Jack wasn't mentioned apparently. 

• Like 1

Not a single reputable journo has mentioned this. Surely, Percy would be all over this if it was going ahead. Surely regular Villa journos would be hearing about this before Jim White. The Sun and The Mail *online* articles are exactly the same, pure clickbait and Talksport are generating huge swathes social engagement from it. Still not convinced this isn't total pie in the sky stuff yet. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Jim White, whilst I can't stand the guy, doesn't normally make things up and is pretty accurate. This could be a dark day

This is a joke right?

The man is like a walking tabloid back page!

• Thanks 1

Something seems off with this rumour, just a few days ago quite a few journalists including John Percy were reporting that we were bidding for players to play with Grealish and not replace him. Percy is usually fairly accurate, so would be surprising if just a few days later we've agreed to sell him to Man City.

Also I doubt we'd accept £100m, we turned down £25m when were a championship club, and I presume didn't have as long to run on his contract as he has now. He's got four years left on his deal, I'd say he's worth more than £25m a year to us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Hang on, didn't Purslow say just yesterday that's he's going nowhere? 

And you're taking the word of Jim White over our actual CEO? 

I know, I can't believe everyone who thinks it's a done deal because one desperately biased towards the top 6 reporter says it's happening. This has just ballooned from one

unsubstantiated made up story from the Daily Fail. It's RUBBISH

I've said it before.

Jack in the England camp hearing the likes of Mount and Chillwell talking about that CL football. He will be desperate to play there and how realistic is it to achieve that with Villa?

Reality is we are still miles off the likes of City, Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool and would takes years even getting closer to them

If he goes he goes and we just have to accept it. He has given so much to the club.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

The Heil quoted The Sun, and then ran an article as their own. Jim White has piped up from this, and the articles are what's being reported. Start a story and recycle it multiple times that it seems like there's numerous outfits hearing the same information.

6 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

The Sun, The daily Mail, Talksport, Jim White?

Jeeze, that’s like believing them Twitter ITKs

Will Ferrell Chill GIF 

Jim White an Arsenal fan by any chance? Quite possible sections of the media don’t like what Villa are doing and don’t think us impertinent not to sell a player of Jack’s class to one of the Sky 6.

What’s the original basis of this rumour? 

Just now, Awol said:

Jim White an Arsenal fan by any chance? Quite possible sections of the media don’t like what Villa are doing and don’t think us impertinent not to sell a player of Jack’s class to one of the Sky 6.

What’s the original basis of this rumour? 

Never liked Jack getting Barnett as his agent.

Pretty sure he was Bale's agent for a year and then got him the Madrid move so suspect the same has happened here.

Â