The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

If he goes it will be a shame, but we can still improve and achieve our targets without him, there's big difference between now and when we sold Young and Milner, that was when Lerner was giving up, now we're just getting started, and regardless of whether Grealish or any other player leaves, I expect that we will continue to improve.

• Like 1

Just now, The_Steve said:

Journalist claims Ashley Young signed as a winger despite spending most of post-Villa career as a wing back. 

I'm not approving or validating it, I am merely providing a second report of the story. 👍

30 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

disappointed with the owners/purslow if it's only 100m

it was inevitable, but that's too cheap IMO

Disagree, its 100m !! Its a british transfer record for a player who has known injury problems and as much as we love him its only been the last 18 months that he has performed in the premier league

If you take your claret and blue specs off for as much as it hurts and i would rather we didnt sell him they have got a good deal

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Feels like deja vu of last summer and him going to Man U…

Just a snorefest, looking forward to him in a Villa shirt next season as usual

the man u link never had this much noise to be fair. i'm not normally one to listen to gossip, but i'm concerned here

Just now, pintpotvilla said:

Jack is the talk of the town at the moment. This is just clickbait. There is no chance of him leaving this year. Calm down eveyone

How much money have you put on the 2/1 bet at SkyBet?

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I'm not approving or validating it, I am merely providing a second report of the story. 👍

Sorry didn’t mean to come off criticising mate, just sick of these journalists. Thanks for sharing. 

Edited by The_Steve

Absolutely can't see him leaving this summer. 

4 years left in his contract. 

This is the season his club will try to push for a European place. 

Any other season makes sense, this one doesn't at all. 

• Like 3

Â