The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

It's talksport. He's been leaving according to the newspapers for the last six years, from Middlesbrough to City.

Whether he leaves or not remains to be seen, but the one definite is that newspaper transfer rumours are 99% pure bollocks. And TalkSport is one of the biggest attention seekers out there. (OK it's not a newspaper, but still a bullshit stream).

Edited by Rolta
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Don_Simon said:

Because of Jim White from TalkSport and The Sun Newspaper?!

Not just that. It seems like something has been going on all summer. Pep is a big fan and I can’t see us turning down 100m if he wants to leave.  

I think some fans are in denial. Obviously I hope I’m wrong. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GENTLEMAN said:

This guy?

I think it's that as well as the updated article from Daily Mail (Simon Jones) who are no longer quoting The Sun.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9724287/Manchester-City-CONFIRM-100MILLION-Jack-Grealish-Euro-2020-Premier-Leagues-biggest-transfer-Pep-wants-Harry-Kane-follow-Villas-star.html

But I don't think a lot of us would begrudge him a move to Man City. It's a step up for him and I think there is some truth into the £100 million clause, even though he's worth more than that. 

I'd just hope we invest it wisely. 

Edited by MachoFantastico

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Not just that. It seems like something has been going on all summer. Pep is a big fan and I can’t see us turning down 100m if he wants to leave.  

Something has been going on every summer for the last five years matey.

Jack leaving in any of those summers would make perfect sense, let's face it, we were shite. Now, we are good, and he leaves? Doesn't make sense for me. 

Why do you say that? What do you have to go on but the same old newspapers who (mostly!) write a lot of crap?

Jim Shite is famous for controversial tweets that drum up calls/texts for his show. 

However, this is a step further and he is really out on a limb with this one. Really hope there's nothing in this.

Not really denial, mate. Just very dubious about the information source. 

Â