The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Only concern for me is his agent, Jonathan Barnett.

You only need to look at how he's handled Gareth Bale's career to see he has zero interest in what the player wants (more than happy to watch him to sit on the bench at Madrid and collect his share of his stupid wages). He is ruthless.

It'll ultimately come down to who can lace Barnett's pockets the most.

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

If they do it will be the first thing they've done since they've been here that would make me question them. Everything they've done so far says they would never accept a bid that low.

I know, it would make no sense and hence why it’s BS.  Noticed as well that the story has changed to a fee hasn’t be agreed and I assume later it’ll be that it’s just interest but they think they could get him for 100m, then they think he’s worth 100m, then they’ll only pay up to 100m and then it’ll fade away.  Just explosive click bait rumour which’ll be softened throughout the day, coming days.

Basically nothing has changed.  We know Pep likes Jack, we know they’d buy if the right price.  Our owners have no intention of selling.  Jack loves playing at Villa and happy to stay at Villa.  Jack wants to play in CL and win trophies.  Jack loves KDB.  Jack believes in our project hence why he signed a 5 year contract 9 months ago.

Nothing else has changed, just bored journalists make up stories when no football on based on one of the above facts ignoring the other facts.

• Like 1

Sky Sports News Have Just Reported Villa Are Preparing To Offer Grealish and new and improved contract and dont plan to sell him As they want to build a team around him. Expect us to go all out and bring in some huge talent now !! Its a must 🙂

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

So his weasel sh*t agent is up to his neck in this rumour mongering then. 

Good, let’s get back to trying to stealing  Arsenal’s young talent. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

They're just using the media to take money from gambling addicts. It's really quite despicable when you think about it.

Just to clarify here, SkyBet are entirely separate from skysports

• Haha 3

Ha Ha Sky now reporting that Villa have started negotiations with Jack over a new contract!! They will build a team around him

You couldn't make it up! Talk about not knowing a thing about it!! Keeps us watching on a no news day though doesn't it?

14 minutes ago, nick76 said:

You really think our owners would accept just 100m.  His value to us on and off the pitch is more than that.  100m is a huge amount of money without doubt, but what he brings into the club is huge, that’s not replaceable.

I wouldn't sell him for any fee. But what we know is that he nearly went last year, and then signed a new 5 year contract. It's not unreasonable to assume that he did this with the understanding that he'd be allowed to leave if a certain amount was matched.

Â