The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Reliable journalists from The Athletic, The Independent, etc have been saying for months that Jack will go if City offer £100m, and that City intend to do so. People have been in massive denial for months

You really think our owners would accept just 100m.  His value to us on and off the pitch is more than that.  100m is a huge amount of money without doubt, but what he brings into the club is huge, that’s not replaceable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

As I've said before if there's no release clause we should not take anything less than a world record bid. Jack is priceless but if we do sell how much will it cost to replace him?

That's the question. Only Messi level players will soften the blow. He cannot be sold at any price especially in the next two seasons.

100M would still break the record for an English player i think.

Doesn't Maguire currently hold the record?

Just now, nick76 said:

But it’s the Sun, Talksport and the Daily Mail..

I’m not concerned…as somebody has showed how the Sun keeps changing what’s happening.  One source says the story and then all the rags lead it as a main story.  They all quote one rag and then apparently it’s widely reported, it’s just BS.  

His Big Nose agent on talksport saying they'd look at it after the Euros and that United weren't the club being talked about was slight alarm bells for me but dismissed as i thought we'd get one more year with him to have a proper go at Europe. Still dismissing it as bollox but more worried now. 

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I will still watch the Villa but a part of me will die if Jack is gone.

Ohhh big time big time ! Id miss him massively but on the other hand i don't blame him for being ambitious if he wanted to move and hats off to him... All in All this is great for villa because it forces us to break into that big six in order to keep our main stars like Grealish

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Just did a quick lap around the Internet. Looks like bullshit. TalkSport already discussing other topics. Wouldn't do so if this was a legit story and a major scoop for them.

i was just about to say the same thing. i thought they'd milk this as much as possible

Just now, nick76 said:

You really think our owners would accept just 100m.  His value to us on and off the pitch is more than that.  100m is a huge amount of money without doubt, but what he brings into the club is huge, that’s not replaceable.

If they do it will be the first thing they've done since they've been here that would make me question them. Everything they've done so far says they would never accept a bid that low.

Just now, villalad21 said:

Why did Sky report on it if there's nothing in this?

Cos they're smegma bellend and bellend smegma I mean kaveh bellend and bellend sheth and they don't know diddly squat and like to think they sound important.

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Sky once pulled out the yellow bar and reported we'd signed Kevin Prince Boeteng. 

Edited by villanmac
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

I believe theres an agreed release fee in his contract of that figure so our club has no choice but to accept it no matter how rich we are 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

11 minutes ago, sne said:

ploy to generate clicks and traffic on a day when there is no Euro's football.

• Like 2

I believe there's something in it.

I can't believe NSWE would accept £100m a week before he lights up the knockout stages and spurs England on to Euros glory.

Why would you accept

- The first bid you receive, ever, unless there's a release clause (there isn't)

- Just before £15-30m potentially gets added to the value of the asset?

- Until the last possible chance in the window unless you need the money (we don't)

• Like 1

Â