The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I think that Sky Sports News Update might have settled a few nerves for us 🙃 their main priority is a striker .. kane or haaland , however they did not rule out a move after the euros had been done and if he did rule it out it wasnt clear 🤨

I think all of this is the START of any potential sale process. Its not inconceivable that some interest/bids are going in and now its down to us to decide what happens next. 

19 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

The Sun, The daily Mail, Talksport, Jim White?

Jeeze, that’s like believing them Twitter ITKs

Will Ferrell Chill GIF 

Reliable journalists from The Athletic, The Independent, etc have been saying for months that Jack will go if City offer £100m, and that City intend to do so. People have been in massive denial for months

Some of the big boys are coming out now saying there is interest but no deal has been agreed.

Talksport now only saying City are 'hopeful' of doing a deal.

Talksport get all eyes on them and keep the betting partners happy, funny old game.

• Like 1

You can't really blame talksport or the tabloids for this story. 

If by any chance they are right they can claim kudos for the awesome 'talksport sources'. If they are wrong they get to have another days news about us managing to keep hold of him.

14 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

the man u link never had this much noise to be fair. i'm not normally one to listen to gossip, but i'm concerned here

But it’s the Sun, Talksport and the Daily Mail..

I’m not concerned…as somebody has showed how the Sun keeps changing what’s happening.  One source says the story and then all the rags lead it as a main story.  They all quote one rag and then apparently it’s widely reported, it’s just BS.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Just did a quick lap around the Internet. Looks like bullshit. TalkSport already discussing other topics. Wouldn't do so if this was a legit story and a major scoop for them.

TalkShite are now saying City ‘hope’ to sign him. Exactly what the Sun said. It’s embarrassing. 

As I've said before if there's no release clause we should not take anything less than a world record bid. Jack is priceless but if we do sell how much will it cost to replace him?

That's the question. Only Messi level players will soften the blow. He cannot be sold at any price especially in the next two seasons.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

a nasty man on the wireless said its true from his 'sources'

It’s possible of course, but I don’t see it. He’s likely to get a very juicy pay rise from NSWE though! 

Â