Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

You can throw as many goals and assist stats at me as you like, you cant afford to have a player like him in the premier league. 

Too weak, too slow and gives the ball away constantly. We just get constantly targetted and overran down the righthand side now which not only costs us defensively but offensively too as it keeps the ball away from our most effective players on the other side of the pitch. 

• Like 2

I find this signing the strangest we’ve made since Smith came in. He doesn’t suit the way in which we look to play at all.

I think he’s one I’d be looking to shift on in the summer. His stats are actually pretty good and belie his actual contribution so we could probably get a decent chunk of money for him.

1 hour ago, tom_avfc said:

I find this signing the strangest we’ve made since Smith came in. He doesn’t suit the way in which we look to play at all.

I think he’s one I’d be looking to shift on in the summer. His stats are actually pretty good and belie his actual contribution so we could probably get a decent chunk of money for him.

We won’t move him on so soon after arriving. Agreed though, we seemed to be having a really strong summer and this link popped up which I just couldn’t understand. 

The alarm bells were ringing with all the negativity from the Lyon fans who couldn’t believe the price we were paying. 

I really, really don’t rate him. 

There are 12 goals up for goal of the season on the OS and he’s scored 4 of them. 2 with his right and 2 with his left.
I’ve really enjoyed watching him play. He has his faults and he’s inconsistent but he can be magical at times. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

There are 12 goals up for goal of the season on the OS and he’s scored 4 of them. 2 with his right and 2 with his left.
I’ve really enjoyed watching him play. He has his faults and he’s inconsistent but he can be magical at times. 

tbh, from what i have seen if him, i really think he plays better a little more centrally, like one of the 2 in a 3421 type formation, or even a 10 in a 4231.

He seems to fare much better when he can drift left or right rather than cutting in from the wing, he also seems to be more of a threat centrally in and around the box.

• Like 2

At least we've answered one of this season's big questions now we've seen him for a season....he definitely meant that debut volleyed goal at Bristol!

Crazy bastard pulls some filthy shit off.

Then gets blown over in the wind.

Edited by May-Z
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, May-Z said:

At least we've answered one of this season's big questionsow we've seen him for a season....he definitely meant that debut volleyed goal at Bristol!

Crazy bastard pulls some filthy shit off.

Then gets blown over in the wind.

He needs to find another 30% of something though to convince. Love watching him when he's on the money though.

25 minutes ago, vreitti said:

He is the epitome of a luxury player. It's great fun, if you can get away with it. Don't think we're quite there yet. 

Think we are with Grealish in the team as he pulls 2 opposition out of position. The space it affords Traore and everyone else is amazing and contributed to our early season form. 

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

I voted for the Bristol City one. Pure filth.

• Like 1

A year under his belt and a pre season to come I would not write him off yet.

Some wrote off Targett for similar reasons last year now he is a different animal.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MaVilla said:

tbh, from what i have seen if him, i really think he plays better a little more centrally, like one of the 2 in a 3421 type formation, or even a 10 in a 4231.

He seems to fare much better when he can drift left or right rather than cutting in from the wing, he also seems to be more of a threat centrally in and around the box.

I've been saying that for 6 months now!!

• Thanks 1

Â