Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

Plays football like a euphoric kid. Pure passion and instinct. How can you not love it!?

Just imagine if he had more end product. 

Edited by vreitti
  • Like 2

He was magical on the ball today. The way he just danced past Spurs players was hilarious. 

There was times he took a bit too long to shoot when it opened up but overall he had a great game imo. He’s so fun to watch. 

I love him, he’s so much fun to watch. He may not be perfect but he’s a real handful at times and always capable of some outstanding skill. 

I look forward to seeing him develop and get better next season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

I love him, he’s so much fun to watch. He may not be perfect but he’s a real handful at times and always capable of some outstanding skill. 

I look forward to seeing him develop and get better next season.

Well he can certainly do the hard bit, if the coaches can do the business and make him a more complete player then he will be something else.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

He had Reguilon scared shitless all game. Didn't know whether to stick or twist. Led to both of our goals.

There's really something in this, he can make the wrong decision at times and he can frustrate, but he'll also make defenders feel stupid and twist them all over the shop, he must be mentally very difficult to play against. That unpredictability will do a defenders head in.

• Like 1

One of the most watchable players in world football, surely.

I wonder if we'll ever turn him into the player he should be. There were signs today of some really intelligent football - the pressing, the gently weighted through balls, and the way he danced out of trouble in the middle of the park. But then also the usual fluffed shots and overplaying it.

He's just such a likeable player, I really want him to succeed. Hope he keeps improving.

Good to see his pressing getting rewarded today.

Was exhausted and needed to be brought a wee bit earlier I thought.

What a player, though. Any little bit of an improvement in his finishing and he'll be getting 10 goals a year. He's already on 6 or 7 isn't he?

1 hour ago, the_eristic said:

Whole team took too many touches in front of goal, really. Ollie, AEG, Jack all had chances where they'd could've and should've taken the shot but waited too long.

Him just cutting through Spurs over and over was a joy to watch, though!

Yes too much dithering in the box! Just smash the damn ball! lol Should have scored 5 goals really! 

On 18/05/2021 at 20:56, MrBlack said:

Think we are with Grealish in the team as he pulls 2 opposition out of position. The space it affords Traore and everyone else is amazing and contributed to our early season form. 

Dont like to blow my own trumpet, but it's amazing how much better everyone looks with Jack in the team. Especially  when he's in the middle. Traoré had acres of space as the rest of their defence were worried about keeping Grealish quiet. Special shout out to Watkins who's endless running is the icing on the cake.

Edited by MrBlack
Acres of time -_-
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Dont like to blow my own trumpet, but it's amazing how much better everyone looks with Jack in the team. Especially  when he's in the middle. Traoré had acres of time as the rest of their defence were worried about keeping Grealish quiet. Special shout out to Watkins who's endless running is the icing on the cake.

Can't be bothered to quote myself but I said last week Traore will shine with better players around him. Now that could be said of most players but with Traore's attributes its particularly so. 

• Like 1

I know he gets some stick on here but I really like him.

Traore is magical at times and he seems to best close to scoring goals the season.

A good pre-season and I think he's going to improve and be such a key player for us.

He had a great chance when someone squared it to him in the box but refused to hit it with his right. 

Just unleash that right foot Bertie. 

Edited by KAZZAM

Better performance,  if he can cut the silly mistakes out he will be a fantastic signing. 

Had a better season than Adama Traore and that says plenty about his potential.

I’m really surprised by some of the comments in here re. Traore. He did ok last night, some great pieces of skill but I lost count of the times he got into good positions and wasted the opportunity. 

On the whole, I thought he had a good game, agreed, but he’s been poor in so many matches this season. A few bits of skill shouldn’t mask what has been a very ordinary season for him. 

I’ll be disappointed if he’s our starting right winger next season. We need much better. 

• Like 1

Â