Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

You going to admit you were wrong about him?

DC you must know by now he won't because he gets reactions.  I can't believe regular posters still fall for it and don't simply put him on ignore.  It would do the rest of us a favour.

• Like 2

I think he's a quality player. He just looks dangerous when he's on the ball, has a good touch, pass and can accelerate to get by defenders and drive forward. Of course he's going to be inconsistent, if he was slamming out 8-9/10s every week he'd not be playing for us.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Incredibly frustrating player.

His decision making at times is criminal

He is a frustrating player and that's why we need him.. to frustrate the opposition!

His game has improved alot since I first seen him in a Villa shirt and he is turning out to be a very good player and solid at tracking back, we cannot ask anymore of him.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

You going to admit you were wrong about him?

He only doubles down as he just did in fact! Traore is our best winger by far (of the Traore/Trez/El Ghazi group). If villalad wants to only focus on the negatives, I guess there's nothing anyone here or his mum can do. 

I can see him being a big match winner for us many times in the future.

As i've been banging on, he has the skill and touch to break ankles, create space and beat a press in ONE move.

Yes he is extremely left footed, but he has so much control with that one foot it's immense.

Obviously not fully fit though, did he have Covid?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I can see him being a big match winner for us many times in the future.

As i've been banging on, he has the skill and touch to break ankles, create space and beat a press in ONE move.

Yes he is extremely left footed, but he has so much control with that one foot it's immense.

Obviously not fully fit though, did he have Covid?

It was his deft touch and skill that created the first goal today. I totally agree he has magic in that left foot.

Just wanted to give him a shout out for the mental, sucidal, crazy cross field balls he tried again today. Think he did 2. Superb. 

• Like 1

Â