Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

It was his deft touch and skill that created the first goal today. I totally agree he has magic in that left foot.

Just wanted to give him a shout out for the mental, sucidal, crazy cross field balls he tried again today. Think he did 2. Superb. 

Lol.

I should probably add that, he is slowly but surely adding the hark work element we now want from our team, to his  game.

That run he continued onto which created the goal could easily have been a lost  cause.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danishlad said:

I think he is a very entertaining player. Really like him,

Yep he's definitely got that bit of something about him. Should have had a goal I thought. He did the hard work for that chance. I love when I think he's lost control of the ball and all of a sudden his foot comes from nowhere and does some sort of multi-directional movement and he's passed the man. It must be so disheartening for the defender..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

I know he chose the wrong option trying to dink it over Ryan but his turn to set up the chance was lovely.  Simple but effective.

I loved that, best bit of skill all game, for me. Should have scored though

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I know he chose the wrong option trying to dink it over Ryan but his turn to set up the chance was lovely.  Simple but effective.

I love the fact that he tried and had the idea to in the first place - he's an artist and incredibly quick-thinking 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

i think that's something we'll always have to accept about him. sometimes he'll try and be too cute rather than taking the simple option. it's a toss up whether we coach that aspect out of him or whether we just accept it with the trade off that you have moments of magic from him

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

I thought he's going to tuck his chance into the near post. But I can see what he was trying as tucking it in is kinda boring.

Fully agree, i be disappointed if he scored such a boring goal 😂😂

• Haha 1

I love this guy, proper throwback maverick winger. He had an absolute howler for that attempted dink - would have been forgivable had it at least been on target 😂 - but he was in that position through his own great work (along with the aid of Barkley...) and I'd like to think they'll come good for him more often than not given his talent. Brilliant work for the goal between sniffing out the opportunity, bursting past Gabriel and making picking out Watkins look far easier than it actually was.

Appreciate Trez's improvement and the more consistent work rate he may offer but Traore has proven to be another level up in terms of what you primarily want from an attacking player and is making that position his own in terms of starting games.

Â