Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

51 minutes ago, Zatman said:

them Lyon fans and French football twitter experts are looking quite foolish now 

I saw one in the Reddit comments section of his signing confirmation say he was the worst player he'd ever seen. :lol:

They dominated so much in the 00s and attracted so many glory hunters that their fanbase is basically a French version of the United fanbase. So spoilt and dramatic, even make some of ours look levelheaded.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I reckon is confidence was shot at Lyon.

Was probably chucked into numerous positions as well.

Once he realises he has faith here and feels loved I think he will push on even further.

he was doing fine until the manager came in and changed the system to 3-5-2 and had him as a wing back :D 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

I saw one in the Reddit comments section of his signing confirmation say he was the worst player he'd ever seen. :lol:

I saw in one thread (yes this one)... how bad he was before he even played a game for us.

Just now, YouUnastanFren said:

Imagine being a professional coach and watching him play and deciding he was best suited to play wing back. :lol:

Other than Barkley he's probably the player least suited to play wing back in our entire squad, including Martinez.

Nah, we've got worse. Hourihane for example.  

I can already see him working back to help out in defence more and more which is really encouraging. Seems a great lad with skill in abundance. Another 'uninspiring' signing that again proves just how far we fell - he has improved our team immensely whilst looking average at Lyon.

43 minutes ago, AV82 said:

I can already see him working back to help out in defence more and more which is really encouraging. Seems a great lad with skill in abundance. Another 'uninspiring' signing that again proves just how far we fell - he has improved our team immensely whilst looking average at Lyon.

Only in his last season - tore it up for the first two. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Steero113 said:
  On 12/09/2020 at 22:31, FrenchVillaLova said:

A good friend of mine is an OL fan - he’s been going on for months about how crap he is and can’t wait for him to be sold.

I hope this one doesn’t go through.

On 12/09/2020 at 22:54, Lord Willard said:

No end product, no thank you. 

On 13/09/2020 at 10:25, TrentVilla said:

Haven’t seen a lot of this guy but don’t really rate him and nothing I’ve read about him particularly inspires confidence. Not a fan of this link.

On 13/09/2020 at 10:33, sne said:

Top comment from one of the youtube highlight videos

"Lyon fan don't get foul by the video bertrand traore is horrible^^ he is so bad every fan of lyon wants him out. He just do one thing all game cut in on his left foot thinking he is robben. He succed one dribble on 20 and i'm not exagerate. He has terrible finishing, shamefull right foot and wrost of it he is so nonchalant, he despepears of games after 20 minutes he makes me so mad last year."

On 13/09/2020 at 10:52, villalad21 said:

Can we please not sign this guy?

On 13/09/2020 at 16:50, maqroll said:

We're bidding 20m on a former Prem flop?

On 13/09/2020 at 16:53, KenjiOgiwara said:

I refuse to believe it. Makes no sense. He was signed for £ 8 million and has been a total flop. Nobody rates him. The idea we're about to triple their initial investment sounds pure agent bullshit. 

On 13/09/2020 at 17:01, Greenfly said:

I'm wracking my brains trying to figure out what this guy offers that Trez doesn't. The idea is to trade up, not sideways.

Love this forum so much. 

Banter.

He's done well, fair play to him.

Let's see if he can can maintain this level of performance over the next few months. That's the challenge.

Edited by FrenchVillaLova
  • Haha 1

Â