Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Dig from Wilder? :D

if reports are true it seems a fair dig. Last minute bid for a bloke going to West brom, big bids for Wilson and pulling out. 

People say we keep things close to our chest but these seem to be true and they don't look like a club confident in their plan for the summer. 

57 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

I’m not that convinced that if any of us watched Bruce’s Newcastle vs Rafa’s Newcastle we would see a difference. Sit deep, try not to concede, get one goal from a piece of magic/luck, do ok over the season.

That said I somewhat agree with your point that the role of a good coach is to make a team more than the sum of its parts.

Bruce doesn't have an exotic name or fancy spanish accent though.

" All i athsk ith that we put wor bootthz on, roll our thleeves up and battun down za hatch"

See? Instantly better.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, pete101 said:

Gonna say it , think Tammy has reached his ceiling and can't see him improving much more , I've always thought that he is a slightly better Carlton Cole , bring on the hate 

For me, the thing about Tammy that causes divided opinion is that he’s not really a brilliant footballer. He has that goal poacher’s knack of scoring goals, which is obviously priceless if he can get enough of them, but his all round play isn’t great. He’s not particularly skilful and doesn’t really have a wow factor. I can’t remember too many spectacular moments from him and even in the championship with us, I often thought he looked a bit laboured with the ball. For those reasons, I wasn’t convinced he would do well in the PL this year, but he’s clearly done OK. It’s a tricky one!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

3rd favourites to go down, well that's cheered me right up about our 1 signing.

Yeah not sure what's happened but barring a big turnaround this window looks like a feck up.

Maybe it's all part of a plan - but playing hard ball over a few £m seems to of backfired.