Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I must admit, the lack of transfer activity is slightly concerning me now. 

Im more glass half full but even I’m finding this frustrating.

As things stand, this squad goes down. 

Yep I’m generally optimistic but I’m worried. Yes I know there is still plenty of time in the window but days keep rolling by and we haven’t fixed any of the positions we all knew needed re-enforcing.  RB wasn’t a priority for me this window the other positions were and we still haven’t signed one player for those, nevermind the 4 we need IMO.

Sorry but our negotiating tactics or strategy had been piss poor given we’ve only ended up with a RB that was not top priority imo.

To salvage it we’d better end up with two from Edouard / Watkins / Benrahma  and a top notch reserve keeper......but whoever thought it made sense to put out there that we had a £100m budget really should be (metaphorically) shot.

Just now, TheMelvillan said:

Goalkeeper and right back would probably have been my two least pressing positions to buy new players for at the start of this window

Right back agreed, but never ever underestimate keeping Orjan Nyland out of the team, its so **** important for everyone's morale.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I understand we could do with a keeper while Heaton isn't fit but is spending close to £20m on Martinez the answer?

Don't get me wrong he's been very good for Arsenal while Leno is out but I'm really not sure this is necessary. We need some bloody forwards. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheMelvillan said:

Goalkeeper and right back would probably have been my two least pressing positions to buy new players for at the start of this window

Agree to a degree.

But Google "Goalkeeping errors" Aston Villa for last season and check back in.

6 points minimum

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

looks like Ampadu from chelsea has been loaned to Sheffield Utd :( 

bit gutted about this as thought he would’ve been a useful addition..

Wouldn't get in our side with the two positions he plays. Chelsea will want him to be starting games wherever he goes.