Kalvin Phillips

StefanAVFC

1 hour ago, Hobbit Feet said:

I think it was quite widely reported and frowned upon even back then tbf but yes there would be a field day now the mental health police and the whole lgbtq brigade on board too 

James-Franco-Wait.gif

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Hobbit Feet said:

I think it was quite widely reported and frowned upon even back then tbf but yes there would be a field day now the mental health police and the whole lgbtq brigade on board too 

While the LGBTQ Brigade (Birmingham Battalion) definitely won't investigate John Gregory's criminal fantasies against Dwight Yorke, whether they happened 20 years ago or today, I'm also intrigued by what angle you think the West Mids Mental Health Police would be taking here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hobbit Feet said:

Let’s assume that was a joke..........😐

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

if we got Phillips for about 4/5 million be happy but not really arsed much after that. Plenty of better options available

We we won't be getting him for that kind of money. It would be at least double that. I can't say that I know much about him so I'm no bothered if we get him or not but seeing the Leeds fans up in arms about losing him makes me think he's a good player/

12 hours ago, Hobbit Feet said:

What does the LGBTQ "brigade" have to do with the price of fish?

10 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

What does the LGBTQ "brigade" have to do with the price of fish?

I'm sure there is some kind of comment to be made about fish fingers in there somewhere, but I'm too mature to lower myself to that level.

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, sne said:

The LGBTQ Brigade field day, would that be the Birmingham Pride Parade?

It sounds more like The Boys Brigade have tried to modernise. 

Edited by sidcow

Â