Kalvin Phillips

StefanAVFC

8 hours ago, Ponky said:

If the club don't need or want to sell and the player is not actively looking to move you really are pushing sh** uphill. 

Reported to the whole lgbtq brigade for homophobia.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

I wonder if I’ll ever be part of a ‘brigade’ ... 

Suit yourself for not joining the Bruce our Brigade.

Great bunch of lads. :D

Edited by sne
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Hobbit Feet said:

I think it was quite widely reported and frowned upon even back then tbf but yes there would be a field day now the mental health police and the whole lgbtq brigade on board too 

sNoWfLaKeS sed gAmMoN

• Like 1

Yes let’s get this topic back on track. I think he’d be a good signing he was great for Sunderland for years, he was ok when he came to us last time, he has lots of premier league experience but his spell with the bluenoses is a slight blemish on his record and apart from his quite annoying voice he would be a good fit, it’s a yes from me. 

Edited by Hobbit Feet
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hobbit Feet said:

Yes let’s get this topic back on track. I think he’d be a good signing he was great for Sunderland for years, he was ok when he came to us last time, he has lots of premier league experience but his spell with the bluenoses is a slight blemish on his record and apart from his quite annoying voice he would be a good fit, it’s a yes from me. 

Who is this player you are giving a yes to?

5 hours ago, Tayls said:

Is it just me - or does anyone else not know what the Q stands for? 

Queer. It's added by some to allow for groups who don't (or solely don't) identify as homosexual of whatever flavour and prefer the catch all reclaimed term 'queer', or who reject the more conservative side of LGBT world (i.e. people who reject a 'normative' life which is identical to a straight life but (solely) without a heterosexual partner), and also gives a nod to other minority sexualities.

You sometimes see A (asexual) and I (intersex) added as well. And there's a whole group that reject the addition of Q entirely. I once had the (mis)fortune of listening to 2 gay friends drunkenly argue over this whole thing for a couple of hours. I'm not sure if they were part of a brigade though.

Anywho, Kalvin Phillips. I don't think we'll be buying him.

• Like 2

Â