Kalvin Phillips

StefanAVFC

The guy says that he is on his way to VP for a medical, but in the next tweet says that Leeds are going to force him to hand in a transfer request, because they don't want to sell...  Someone should explain to the Leeds idiots that the transfer fees are agreed BEFORE the medical...  I know it's been 19 years since they've had money to buy players, but come on!  hahaha

1 minute ago, Lord Willard said:

Great another player that doesn't want to be here 😂

I don't think I can recall a player more disappointed to be signed by us than Joe Bennett.  Everything about this is sad...

Walking around BMH like this:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Inflated price, but I think we need to pay the premium to get some British lads through the door who can not just add quality, but also settle quickly. 

We all saw what happened when we signed a largely foreign contingent the summer before we went down.  It wasn't that they were bad players, just that it was too many at once who all took time to adapt (if at all).

• Like 1

Just now, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

We all saw what happened when we signed a largely foreign contingent the summer before we went down.  It wasn't that they were bad players, just that it was too many at once who all took time to adapt (if at all).

I get this point but switch out tactics tim for Dean Smith and it might have been very different. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, KMitch said:

I don't think I can recall a player more disappointed to be signed by us than Joe Bennett.  Everything about this is sad...

Walking around BMH like this:

giphy.gif

Don't think Lambert was too pleased either as he wanted Aaron Cresswell instead IIRC...

Â