Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

10 hours ago, privateer said:

Yes, he's got things ahead of everyone else previously but the Targett tweet was waaay behind. He said nothing, from what I saw, that hadn't already been said several hours before by several sources.

You could say Target went under the radar.

It's his free time and he can do what he likes with it of course, but it blows my mind how somebody can go on holiday for 6 weeks and not want to blow their brains out. 

Has absolutely nothing to do with his ability as a footballer and probably says more about me. 

41 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

It's his free time and he can do what he likes with it of course, but it blows my mind how somebody can go on holiday for 6 weeks and not want to blow their brains out. 

Has absolutely nothing to do with his ability as a footballer and probably says more about me. 

When you're stuck in a grind for 10 months out of the year and working nearly every weekend and most holidays, decompression is a must.  Most of my holidays are spent relaxing on my couch, but if I was as fit and rich as a professional footballer, I'd probably be out and about like these boys, too!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KMitch said:

When you're stuck in a grind for 10 months out of the year and working nearly every weekend and most holidays, decompression is a must.  Most of my holidays are spent relaxing on my couch, but if I was as fit and rich as a professional footballer, I'd probably be out and about like these boys, too!

I'm pretty sure decompression would end badly for relaxing players :)

53 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I totally agree. Funilly enough I just got back from 10days in Portugal (not far from Tyrone apparently) and after three days I was bored to hell. It always happens to me, I get fed up just sitting around.

41 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Blimey, where and who do you holiday with?! Never done 6 weeks but plenty of 3 weeks and each time I could happily stay on holiday for longer!

I guess we only see what appears on social media so Mings could easily have spent time at home, unreported. From the limited amount I’ve seen, his holidays have also include some football academy work. If I were an extremely well paid footballer with an extremely busy 10 months of hard work including trips away from my family, I’d definitely be holidaying a lot and seeing some of the world in the 8 weeks off.

• Like 1

Reason I don't think this will creep up out of nowhere is his relationship with Bournemouth must be pretty stretched. As soon as it's "done", journalists with the inside track on them will be made aware and details will be out pretty quickly. Wouldn't be surprised at a parting shot or two.

What’s this about Deano, JT and Mings all being in Portugal at the same time? Apparently Bournemouth start training today, but Mings is in Portugal as are DS and JT. Seems like a huge coincidence.....

Â