Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He won’t. There’s absolutely no need to and he’d be forfeiting money. 

Plus he’d be burning all his bridges should the deal fall through for some reason

What we gotta remember is that Bournemouth are not only selling us their defender, but they are also strengthening their rival for survival next season.

And that has to be worth an extra 5-10mill on top of their asking price.

• Like 3

Fact of the matter is nobody has a clue what's going on, it's all just guess work. All we really know is that either he will sign or he won't sign, and all we can do is wait to see which one it is.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, useless said:

Fact of the matter is nobody has a clue what's going on, it's all just guess work. All we really know is that either he will sign or he won't sign, and all we can do is wait to see which one it is.

How can you suggest such a thing, you’re  so useless

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, villarocker said:

Just watching the Brazilian women's team play. They seem to have feminine versions of male names. This led me to wondering if they had a female version of Mings would she be called Minge?

By the way, if there is such a player out there, I think we should sign her for our ladies team. I wouldn't mind getting Minge in a Villa shirt  🤪

Would be Minga surely

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, villarocker said:

Just watching the Brazilian women's team play. They seem to have feminine versions of male names. This led me to wondering if they had a female version of Mings would she be called Minge?

By the way, if there is such a player out there, I think we should sign her for our ladies team. I wouldn't mind getting Minge in a Villa shirt  🤪

She’d always be fannying about with the ball on the edge of the box. 

22 hours ago, Mic09 said:

What we gotta remember is that Bournemouth are not only selling us their defender, but they are also strengthening their rival for survival next season.

And that has to be worth an extra 5-10mill on top of their asking price.

How? They obviously don’t believe he is good enough for the premier league so surely they would be hindering us?

I think we can afford to sit on this one, don't know why every one is getting so impatient.

If Bournemouth thinks hes worth 20m then all we have to do is wait, no one else will pay that, and we have a matching clause don't forget.

The closer it gets to deadline day the more likely they will accept £10m for him if no one else come in.

11 minutes ago, Hobbit Feet said:

How? They obviously don’t believe he is good enough for the premier league so surely they would be hindering us?

They didn't 6 months ago, they must do now, otherwise this would be a straightforward £6mil+extras deal.

Edited by Mic09

2 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

They didn't 6 months ago, they must do now, otherwise this would be a straightforward £6mil+extras deal.

Why? If he had done it in the premier League maybe but he didn’t. It’s probably more like they no he’s coming to us so let’s just sit it out and wait for the fans to get impatient and see how night they go. If they get 8mill for him they should take it imo as he is more fragile than when they brought him and he hasn’t really proved anything apart from being a success in the championship, again. Oh and don’t forget the discipline issue of stamping on people’s heads lol

• Confused 1

Call me cynic but for a 10 year old boy that's some pretty handwriting. Almost looks like a woman's. 

Anwyays nice of him to respond. 

Lets hope the kid gets his wish. 

54 minutes ago, Skruff said:

Call me cynic but for a 10 year old boy that's some pretty handwriting. Almost looks like a woman's. 

Anwyays nice of him to respond. 

Lets hope the kid gets his wish. 

Hate to see your handwriting!!! 

Bless the kid and his family as it was a lovely emotionally blackmailing note. Lets not get carried away with nonsense though as the handwriting was abysmal. 10 years old or not I'd have grounded the kid and made him do lines for a couple of weeks until it improved.     

😏

Edited by avfc1982am

44 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Hate to see your handwriting!!! 

Bless the kid and his family as it was a lovely emotionally blackmailing note. Lets not get carried away with nonsense though as the handwriting was abysmal. 10 years old or not I'd have grounded the kid and made him do lines for a couple of weeks until it improved.     

😏

He's Autistic !

Â