Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

What I don’t get amongst all of this is why bournemouth don’t seem to want to give him a chance. He’s clearly a quality defender and I would say fits the Bournemouth young/hungry/English/strong profile

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

What I don’t get amongst all of this is why bournemouth don’t seem to want to give him a chance. He’s clearly a quality defender and I would say fits the Bournemouth young/hungry/English/strong profile

I think he has set his stall out, that he wants to come to us.....they are just miffed and playing silly buggers....because they can.

Identify replacements for a defender who's been injured/ out of favour/ on loan? Balls.

Think this will be announced next week along with a couple more.

Would like to say by Wednesday but I'm not going through that shite again :)

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Identify replacements for a defender who's been injured/ out of favour/ on loan? Balls.

Think this will be announced next week along with a couple more.

Would like to say by Wednesday but I'm not going through that shite again :)

Wonderful Wednesday it is then!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Not sure that's legit, they have signed two defenders already haven't they?

This guys full of shit. Tweeted villa fans with a shocked face and then said there was a Mings bid a few minutes later. When questioned about it hardly being shocking news he got all upset about it.

Then you got all those desperate for ITK snippets from him licking his bum and apologising. 

12 hours ago, Jimmyg said:

One or the other..... mings or tuanzebe? 

Tuanzebe is classy with the ball at his feet and is rapid which got him out of trouble a lot of times but Mings is better at defending and didn’t get in trouble in the first place. 

18 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

This guys full of shit. Tweeted villa fans with a shocked face and then said there was a Mings bid a few minutes later. When questioned about it hardly being shocking news he got all upset about it.

Then you got all those desperate for ITK snippets from him licking his bum and apologising. 

He's legit mate. Definitely not full of shit. Got everything right before official announcements. Trust in Jimmy!

villa fans on there saying its hardly shocking news, he was simply stating he hears an official bid went in (which is new information) , the previous tweet was to set up the Mings bid tweet as all he'd been asked all week by Villa fans was "any update on Mings?"

Just because some fans might have misinterpreted the shock face as if to say we were about to sign someone we never thought we could get, and were maybe disappointed, started being sarcastic when no need, he is clearly reliable.

• Like 1

On 29/06/2019 at 09:15, Vive_La_Villa said:

He's better than most "outlets" although so called scoops are late. According to Twitter he posted Targett signing 10 hrs ago which 4am here and I knew about this link yesterday

Edited by Kiwivillan

42 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

He's better than most "outlets" although so called scoops are late. According to Twitter he posted Targett signing 10 hrs ago which 4am here and I new about this link yesterday

Yes, he's got things ahead of everyone else previously but the Targett tweet was waaay behind. He said nothing, from what I saw, that hadn't already been said several hours before by several sources.

Â