Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

I don't understand the point in playing him.

He has no future here. Won't improve. We are looking to sell him.

Surely it only makes sense for some of the young guns to play ahead of him today? Can't believe he is still playing  competitive games for us.

8 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Surely it only makes sense for some of the young guns to play ahead of him today? Can't believe he is still playing  competitive games for us.

He seems like a good lad and has done well in the cups before. You start disrespecting senior pros and picking kids who haven't kicked a ball ahead of them you end up with a Lambert situation and a dead dressing room.

Though Henri needs to go. This much is true. For his sake and ours.

• Like 1

It's not often you see a good Review these days on Lanso is it? Now does this sound like pure Lansbury, have aliens taken him and abducted and replaced or had Smith managed to get a tune? Questions and Questions.

Well guys here it is:

Showcased a beautiful range of passing in the first half, lovely Hollywood cross-field passes to find Grealish on a number of occasions. It was Lansbury's ball which started Villa's equaliser as his quick switch allowed Villa to out-number Burton before Watkins finished. Lansbury had a decent night's work and it was his perfectly-weighted corner that found Grealish to strike home the winner. Assisted again for Davis late on.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

It's not often you see a good Teview these days on Lanso is it? Now does this sound like pure Lansbury, have aliens taken him and abducted and replaced or had Smith managed to get a tune? Questions and Questions.

Well guys here it is:

Showcased a beautiful range of passing in the first half, lovely Hollywood cross-field passes to find Grealish on a number of occasions. It was Lansbury's ball which started Villa's equaliser as his quick switch allowed Villa to out-number Burton before Watkins finished. Lansbury had a decent night's work and it was his perfectly-weighted corner that found Grealish to strike home the winner. Assisted again for Davis late on.

Where you getting these reviews from mate 😂😂

I think he was trademark Lansbury, good passing range, awful engine. This doesn’t cut it in Prem.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Where you getting these reviews from mate 😂😂

I think he was trademark Lansbury, good passing range, awful engine. This doesn’t cut it in Prem.

I'm just getting them about the net.

I didnt watch the game so it will be good to see how spot on they are or how much crap they are. Wonder how the people on VT who watched the game will review or if they see any similarities between the review I posted from the net to there side of it. 

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

It's not often you see a good Review these days on Lanso is it? Now does this sound like pure Lansbury, have aliens taken him and abducted and replaced or had Smith managed to get a tune? Questions and Questions.

Well guys here it is:

The late on assist was by Douglas

• Like 1

Just like drinkwater he can't move and you can't survive as a midfielder if you are operating at half the speed of everyone else. He's been a dreadful signing and it was very predictable he wouldn't be a good signing. At least he'll be gone at the end of the season. 

2 hours ago, the_eristic said:

Great feet, but no legs.

Was going to say that in a few more words. He really has got great feet, if 1980s south american football still existed he could be one of those foot on the ball central midfielders, got great vision, good first touch and fantastic range of passes. Just that he's never, ever, going to beat a prem player to the ball, sometimes he intercepts well by reading the game well but he's never going to beat anyone over 20 yards to win it for us. 

• Like 1

I thought he did alright, passing was very good. As you say doesn’t have an engine.

cant see why he can’t be used for a 60+ minute sub to try and make an impact.

hes not Luiz but he’s a player worth using in cup runs to give someone a rest 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Shop window?

I mean, the shop might have to be Poundland, but still.

Â