Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

1 hour ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Be amazed if this idiot ever gets a game for Villa again...

I'm not even sure he'd perform in the Championship, League One maybe.

FA Cup game vs Colchester or Hereford and we can do it all again

• Haha 1

I’m amazed he’s still a Villa player 

edit: actually, I’m not. It’s just systemic of the previous bad decisions and I’m not surprised we can’t shift him. 

Edited by Spoony
  • Like 1

With the way we are been run now and the business we are doing, Lansbury is part of the last remnants of what was so wrong, worse than Suso wrong, when we recruited players on stupid money with stupid contracts. Tidy up his contract and let him off.

6 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Be amazed if this idiot ever gets a game for Villa again...

I'm not even sure he'd perform in the Championship, League One maybe.

Why is he an idiot? I'd say he's an intelligent man who makes a lot of money for looking immaculate.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

My post in 2018 explaining about him:-

next reply after mine  on 14th August 2018 was this:-

I think they should have used the u13's 4 corner model for Lansbury and a few others! 

9 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

My post in 2018 explaining about him:-

next reply after mine  on 14th August 2018 was this:-

I quite like reading your views on players. Wish I could get a warning after you made a post about someone! It often gets drowned out in fish puns and gifs. 

• Like 2

Judging by his performance he certainly is a Championship level player but he doesn’t look as sharp as he was against Crystal Palace last season. 

The simple reason why he is still at the club is because he an influencer in the dressing room and is very good to have around the team.

He is probably considered not good enough to start a match but perhaps good enough to play the last 20 minutes of a Premier league game.

Edited by Reivax_Villa

Keeping someone around because they’re popular in the dressing room is not the way to go. Mark Bunn was popular, and he was also shite. Looks like we’re stuck with him though thanks to the ridiculous contracts handed out by the previous charlatans. 

Lansbury’s passing is decent, but his acceleration, pace, dribbling, tackling, pressing, shooting and heading are far from alright. What the hell was that header last night? Did he not want to mess up his new hair cut? 

Â