Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

10 hours ago, lexicon said:

I'd look delighted if my retirement/future looked so rosy tbf. 

I don't blame him necessarily, though - he always puts a shift in, he's just a limited player and is made of biscuits, apparently. 

I think he is a good technical footballer but the other things lets him down. He has no engine or speed or physicality

As you said its not his fault our last management were idiots

Serious question, how successful do you think Lansbury would be up in Scotland? Would he be considered a starter for say Celtic? 

Im wondering if Celtic might be tempted if we include him and Hogan as part of players plus cash deal for Edouarde. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Serious question, how successful do you think Lansbury would be up in Scotland? Would he be considered a starter for say Celtic? 

Im wondering if Celtic might be tempted if we include him and Hogan as part of players plus cash deal for Edouarde. 

I'm overweight with a bad back and knee, I think I would be successful in Scotland 

6 minutes ago, Kingman said:

I'm overweight with a bad back and knee, I think I would be successful in Scotland 

Great stuff, we’ll send you then! There’s no guarantee Celtic can afford your wages though, do you like deep fried mars bars and scotch eggs?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

He’d do well, if fit. But I don’t see him going much further north than the Midlands. He just had a kid and has another on the way. He won’t move too far from London IMO, especially with any move likely to be a loan.  Rumbles that Luton are looking at him.  

Got a feeling he will still be here come October 5th. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Great stuff, we’ll send you then! There’s no guarantee Celtic can afford your wages though, do you like deep fried mars bars and scotch eggs?

You had me at Mars bars 😁

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

He's not even linked with moves away. Does a bit of training. Picks up his pay cheque. Plays a cup game. Maybe comes on for thirty seconds when we're winding the clock down. Takes up a valuable space in the 25 player squad. Cracking. No wonder he looks f--cking immaculate.  

Edited by KevinRichardsonsMoustache
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

He's not even linked with moves away. Does a bit of training. Picks up his pay cheque. Plays a cup game. Maybe comes on for thirty seconds when we're winding the clock down. Takes up a valuable space in the 25 player squad. Cracking. No wonder he looks f--cking immaculate.  

Scores a equaliser v Palace gets disallowed and so on ....  

Just now, gwi1890 said:

Scores a equaliser v Palace gets disallowed and so on ....  

Fair comment. That his highlight for us is a disallowed goal speaks volumes about the guy.

He seems like a nice chap, maybe he knows his body is crocked, but I just don't get the impression he's knocking DS's door down asking for football, at villa or anywhere else. Just cashing that cheque each month.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Say what you will, but that is a good looking fella. Maybe we can get him to model in the team store. 

• Like 1

Â