Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

1 hour ago, Villan_of_oz said:

This post is nothing short of absurd! I'd elaborate but the post doesn't justify my time. Disgraceful.

Sure, it could have been stated in a more polite and diplomatic manner, but the absence of standards of excellence in our squad, for far too many a year, needs to be addressed. Lansbury is another of the same old same old, nice fella, mates with people in the squad, donated to charity etc., etc.

Here:

Fat - he has not been fit on numerous occasions. Straightforward unprofessional behavior.

Parasite - he is living off the host and not producing anything.

Kicking - ok, that's not nice, but I would really like to have some people in our squad that would enforce some standards of excellence. There's obviously other ways to skin this cat.

Improving the AVFC football team is something that happens magically apparently. Simply impossible to plan for. 

2 hours ago, Tayls said:

I think people need to be more mindful about what they are saying in regards to current playing staff. Granted he’s not starting games in the PL at the moment, but he has come on as a sub a few times and done what he has needed to (both in the PL and Champ). 

By all accounts, he’s a great personality to have around the place as well, and I can’t recall him kicking up much of a fuss about not being picked or starting. 

Not that any human-being should be treated badly in any setting, but sounding out footballers that are at the club who are popular with the rest of the team might end up doing more damage than good. 

#bekind

Hopefully not but can see us needing every player at some point this season, this virus will linger on for some time and us being prepared with a deep decent squad is essential. 

22 hours ago, villakram said:

I would kick the living fook out of this guy in training were I in the Villa squad. A serious lack of standards having the likes of this fat parasite hanging around.

Absolutely ridiculous post

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Enda said:

He’s a professional footballer doing his job professionally. It’s not his fault the club offered him a lucrative contract 

Fair play to him.

I agree. He's never said anything bad, one of the first players to celebrate. Likeable from other players. Can't fault him at all. Even when he came (as little time as he had) he was robbed a goal at Palace. I understand that we need better quality, but can't fault anyone who's doing his job properly and not making any problems.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

How a hair growth company hasn’t signed him to an endorsement is beyond me. He looks like Jesus tonight against Burton

Rumour has it 6 months ago, Henri asked Dean Smith what he wanted to see in training. Dean replied with Jesus Christ. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Straggler said:

The lad looks like he is running into a headwind the whole time. Just doesn't have the movement to play football at our level.

Always thought he had a decent football brain , he’s never been the mobile type but the injurys have just made him even more immobile, don’t think his body can hack it any more 

Â