The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

All he needed was consistent game time and coaches to get him focused.

The improvement in his temperament and physicality has made him possibly the most effective player in this league.

And to think he’s just a lad from Solihull.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Johnnyp said:

The conversation isn't going to be "villa will lose grealish if they don't go up " We could lose him even if we do. He's going to play at a very high level. There is now end product to his game. He took 3 Birmingham players out of the game with the pass to adomah

He's a Villa lad, he's not leaving if we continue to go in the right direction! 

What a stunning performance today. Rose to the challenge and just kept rising till he left everyone else behind playing a different game. 

Looks every inch a premier league player and a top one at that. 

I could not believe a couple of lads behind me kept moaning about him.  One even called him a little pr*ck one one of the very few times he gave the ball away. 

His pass to Adomah for the goal was sublime. 

I really pray we go up so I can watch him play again next year. 

He was outstanding, and his presence in the side during this run has been absolutely vital. He has a beautiful touch and he has the ability to take defenders out of the game momentarily, just enough for the perfect pass. He really did always have this in him, he just needed stability and trust from the manager and coaches.

• Like 1

Â