The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Jack Grealish needs a better song. 

He's far too good for a generic player chant that is sung at hundreds of other average to poor players. 

If nothing rhymes with Grealish he needs a lyrical nickname. 

Ages ago I wrote a highly contrived and over complicated grealish song to the tune of local boy in the photograph by stereophonics. 

Posted it on here and quite rightly got no love.

So good luck to whoever does this :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Ages ago I wrote a highly contrived and over complicated grealish song to the tune of local boy in the photograph by stereophonics. 

These things often sound better in your head. 

Great song though, glad it wasn't savaged! 

He’s a player that makes the game look so effortless. He has it all in his locker. 

BUT

and this is the most impressive part, I’ve watched a lot of him this year, and he’s clearly a marked man. He gets kicked all over tha Park. 

And all he does is to want and get on the ball again. THAT is the measure of a great player. He’s not intimidated. He just wants the ball again to hurt the other team. 

Our jack is some player. And he’s only going to get better. Credit to him for righting the ship. How high is his ceiling? I wouldn’t like to put a mark on it and that’s the biggest compliment I can pay him. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Could rip off the Harry Kane song... not a massive improvement perhaps though.

"Jack will tear you apart...again"??

Makes it all look effortless - just loves having the ball at his feet. It’s a shame, I guess, that he didn’t score but he did just about everything else today.  Davis and N’doye tried to rattle him and completely failed. He ran the show. 

In that KRO match thread, basically every other post is "N'doye is being shown up" or "Grealish is ripping us to pieces". They're better judges of football than I gave them credit for. 

Â