The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

On 08/05/2024 at 13:52, Pinebro said:

Luckily they didn't invite Grealish 

Kevin De Bruyne at the end "Put Jack on there, he doesn't even know where Villa is".

Well, neither did Cash.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
On 09/05/2024 at 00:20, Hornso said:

I'm sure he could easily afford a full time driver.

This is what frustrates me the most. He shouldn’t be on the road. He’s shown multiple times that he can’t stick to legal speed. He has the money to hire someone. The punishments aren’t sufficiently stopping this. 

Edited by The_Steve
  • Like 3

If Grealish is in any bars in Manchester and someone bumps into him can someone tell him hey you lil shit arse none of this recycling the ball to the full back rubbish, get out there and skill the spuds up

2 hours ago, Chine said:

Getting the winner tomorrow 

Finally getting Villa into Champions League - albeit in a slightly different route we all thought, but there you go.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

@kevangrealish ask your brother to pull his socks up* tomorrow and earn his pricetag

(*Figuratively, considering who it is)

And remind him Levy and spuds wanted to pay £3m and Josh Onomah for him.

15 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Couple of goals and assists tonight and even @rjw63 will tongue 👅 punch ya fart box Jackie Boy! :D

wasn't in the squad last week, they don't need him. More chance of them losing if he starts

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

I know many have moved on from "our Jack" but, even from just a VillaTalk standpoint, there would be something romantically nourishing about moving this thread back to where it belongs...

spacer.png

• Like 4

5 hours ago, JPAngel said:

I know many have moved on from "our Jack" but, even from just a VillaTalk standpoint, there would be something romantically nourishing about moving this thread back to where it belongs...

It is exactly where it belongs. 

• Like 4

Â