The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 hours ago, Eastie said:

Jack has been prone to going down easily - this for me though was a penalty not a dive .

I agree, it does appear a penalty and I think if he had just stumbled down it would be given. But he has arched his back and flung himself down more, by doing so it gives the referee (who was awful throughout) the chance to not give it.

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

I agree, it does appear a penalty and I think if he had just stumbled down it would be given. But he has arched his back and flung himself down more, by doing so it gives the referee (who was awful throughout) the chance to not give it.

Agree. Especially as he made a mistake in first half not giving Burton one. Was always looking to even it up. 

He was a pretty shock ref.

If Grealish scored it'd be immense, no doubt but given his abilities you always get a feeling that Grealish can score, he has it in his locker.

Hutton on the other hand, if he scored it would be an absolute shocker, coming from the least likeliest guy on the pitch; who is a Hole end cult hero, loyal player, survivor of the bomb squad, final year here. This why I think it'd be more epic, I mean just imagine if Huttondinho scores!!

4 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

I'd rather he scored the 5th and final nail in the coffin than the winner.

I’d rather he scored all 5 and complained about not getting a double hat-trick against them. 

• Like 1

Â