The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, AntrimBlack said:

Not sure about this. Watching the Wolves match. They have a couple of contenders for that title.

True enough.

One thing that he's added is the power in his running now - he can run the length of the pitch with the ball and a man on his back and when he's chasing back defensively he can run alongside a player and simply outmuscle them for the ball - it's something Gerrard had, and it's making Jack quite a player.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Not sure about this. Watching the Wolves match. They have a couple of contenders for that title.

I'm glad it was you that said that :)

Wolves aside he has gotta be up there as one of the best. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

He’s really grown as a player since his time on the sidelines. He seems to track back more, he dives less (I’d like to see a replay of that apparent dive, it looked like a foul to me!), he takes players on on his own more than he has previously. What’s not to love!

Keep it up Super Jack

29 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

True enough.

One thing that he's added is the power in his running now - he can run the length of the pitch with the ball and a man on his back and when he's chasing back defensively he can run alongside a player and simply outmuscle them for the ball - it's something Gerrard had, and it's making Jack quite a player.

Today he was on the ball and a Burton player came into him with some force very physical challenge but Jack stood up to it, kept on the ball and nearly played someone in on goal. 

Previously he would have gone to ground looking to the ref for a free kick. 

Edited by sidcow

Â